Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play...

Discus and support Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; All of a sudden any xbox app such as the main one with game pass, the controller editing one and even game bar all refuse to sign me in. Every time I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James pick, Dec 9, 2021.

1. James pick
    James pick Guest

Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play...

All of a sudden any xbox app such as the main one with game pass, the controller editing one and even game bar all refuse to sign me in. Every time I try to sign in, a new window with the xbox logo pops up and then a second later it begins to flash the window and then it just disappears and throws me right back to the xbox app with nothing changed. It won't even give me the chance to enter my account stuff in. It gives me no error code to work with.

I have another laptop separate from the one this is all happening on and it works just fine. that xbox logo popped up and then a windows login window pops up and I sign in perfectly. But not on my main computer!

What I have tried:

I have tried clearing cache, "repairing" the app, uninstalling and reinstalling, there's an xbox verification app that one of xbox apps told me was the problem and that I should download it... so I went to but I already had it installed.... so I then uninstalled it and reinstalled it and nothing. I have updated my pc and updated all my xbox apps. I have also tried deleting my Microsoft account from the pc and using a new one then restarting the pc then adding my main Microsoft account back, making it admin again, and then trying to sign in which didn't work either. I have also tried making the xbox services in the task manager thing all set to "automatic" instead of manual and making sure they are all running.

Please someone help! I'd really like to play halo infinite on gamepass!

:)

James pick, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play halo! lol

Hi there James welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well, I suggest you try this, it has helped me for issues with my account:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Already sign in but cannot manage Xbox Profile

This happened to me several times already too. I keep clicking Sign In but it still just keeps saying "Sign In". It's like a glitch. I closed out of the window and tried again later and it worked. I must have pressed Sign In about 20 times and it would
    not work, it just kept saying Sign In again every time the page refreshed. :/
  4. TheBadBanzai Win User

Youtube Keeps Signing me out every time I close out of the app

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/OR7-s73vIEA

Is there any help from the Microsoft side to help resolve this issue?
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox keeps signing me out every time i try to use anything

Hey there DragonFire!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Is your console connected using a wireless connection or an Ethernet cable? If you're connected to your home network wirelessly, please try connecting using a wired connection to see if you still experience the same sign
    out issue. If that persists, I would recommend running your console through a
    factory reset
    (while keeping your games and apps!) to see if that helps.

Give those a shot and let us know. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Signing me out every time. PLEASE READ :(

Krazy Kid,

If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3
    times, restarting your console, then re-downloading your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem.
Thema:

1. Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play... - Similar Threads - Every app keeps

2. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  3. My monitor switches off and back on every time I switch games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monitor switches off and back on every time I switch games or apps: So.. every time I switch from one game to another or just switch from a game to my setting or even Home Screen my monitor will shut off for about 2-3 seconds then switch back on. This isn’t a huge...
  4. Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.: Every time I turn on my console I have to go through the whole console setup process with the app. I’ve read similar issues in this community and here’s what I have already checked. I have the Dec...
  5. For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app: *removed for privacy*@gmail.com Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / For home / Android 27c6759d-5ca4-4d5e-94e8-bd55336b30a1
  6. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  7. My Xbox says "We can't save more data for this game or app" for every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox says "We can't save more data for this game or app" for every game: Games won't let me save data or get my saved data 2a9caa85-aad9-49ee-a1bb-eab7b58da89c
  8. Why every time I try to change my profile pic on the Xbox app it says it will verify but it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why every time I try to change my profile pic on the Xbox app it says it will verify but it...: Why every time I try to change my profile pic on the Xbox app it says it will verify but it never verify 1c929e92-2807-42b4-aaeb-02401a1c836a
  9. every time i try and login into the gamepass on my laptop it say the app is a virus

in XboX Insiders
    every time i try and login into the gamepass on my laptop it say the app is a virus: that is it submitted by /u/AnalystOver9939 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox App on PC not Showing games and is checking for updates without every updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on PC not Showing games and is checking for updates without every updating: Hi, I recently tried to download a game then tried to put a second game in the que to be downloaded and after doing so the few games I already had installed and all the ones I was trying to when...