Every time Xbox on it needs console update. Why and how can I stop this please?

Discus and support Every time Xbox on it needs console update. Why and how can I stop this please? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time Xbox one s is on it needs console update. Why and how can I stop this please? 9f753b32-9773-4366-9211-ff585bfa9223 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jill ross1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. jill ross1
    jill ross1 Guest

Every time Xbox one s is on it needs console update. Why and how can I stop this please?

:)

jill ross1, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to turn off the automatic update but please note that an update will be mandatory after a week or two so you need to check for manual updates as well.

Go to Settings > System > Updates > unselect "Keep my console up to date".

By doing this your console will not automatically update but it is required to update the console.
  3. Night Rapter 1 Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

I just want to know why xbox think it's ok to keep having updates that, basically stop it from Woking. EVERY TIME.

Stop with the updates
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Everytime there is an xbox update, my xbox has to get factory reseted.

Hello BogusCracker911, sorry to hear you've been having trouble.

How many times have you had to reset the console and which model Xbox One is it please? If you've had to reset every time you get an update then you may need to send the console in for repairs.
  5. killerkilller Win User

Constant updates on Xbox One Console

Is it normal that every time I turn on my XBOX ONE console it has to update before I do anything. This wouldn't be a problem but the update takes a good 20 to 30 mins every time, is there a way to stop this?
  6. Elite Rampant Win User

New Dashboard Blows (IGN)

Why do they make it worse with every update? Stop updating it, please!

The current dash seems slower than the previous.
Thema:

1. Every time Xbox on it needs console update. Why and how can I stop this please? - Similar Threads - Every needs console

2. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  5. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  6. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  7. Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?: Hi! I have an Ultimate Pass, and I can play Cloud Gaming. My son wants to play Cloud Gaming. His account is set to the same home XBox as me. But his Online Gaming account still says he needs to...
  8. I need to play online Xbox one with out every system update ;(

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to play online Xbox one with out every system update ;(: How do I stop Xbox One updates and play online! I’m poor and can only afford my phones mobile hotspot and this new update from September 27 2023 took me 2 days to update! After a hard days of work...
  9. need to connect every time I launch a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to connect every time I launch a game: So every time I launch a game from the Microsoft Store/Xbox app which need an Xbox account, the popup to select the account with "continue" and "let's go" button keep coming. It's especially...
  10. How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?: I have been using my PC for over a year now. I have had no issues with anything up until 2 days ago when I decided I wanted to play Stardew Valley. I clicked install and started watching YouTube....