Every time I try to open my Dashboard I get the “Something went wrong” error

Discus and support Every time I try to open my Dashboard I get the “Something went wrong” error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I woke up today and went to open my Xbox dashboard and when I did I got an error so I tried again about 3 more time before I restarted my Xbox and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xerviks S2, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Xerviks S2
    Xerviks S2 Guest

I woke up today and went to open my Xbox dashboard and when I did I got an error so I tried again about 3 more time before I restarted my Xbox and I still got the error And after that I unplugged my Xbox for about 20 minutes and still got the same error

:)

Xerviks S2, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hello! Thanks for your reply. Can you still access your console's setting? If not, power cycle your console again then press and hold the Bind button and the Eject button, then press the Power Button. Bind is located below the power button and the Eject button is next to the disc drive on the front of the console.

Hold the Bind and Eject buttons for between 10 and 15 seconds, or until you hear the system power-up sound twice in a row. The process has failed if you do not hear the power-up sound or if you hear the power-down sound.
  3. Xerviks S2 Win User

Hi yes I can access my setting and I tried the bind and Eject thing but it didn’t work
  4. Xerviks S2 Win User

Hi yes I am using an Xbox One S
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your Xbox. May I know which Xbox model are you using so we can try some steps to isolate the issue? If you can still access the settings, you can try resetting it while keeping your games & apps.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

You can try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps. Just a heads-up, doing this will erase the profiles on the console including Home Xbox designation but will not remove any installed games & apps on your console.

To do this, select settings, then Select All Settings. On the Settings page, let's select System, then Select Console info and lastly, select Reset console. On the Reset your console screen, we'll see three options and we'll select the Reset and keep my games & apps. If the issue persists, I am afraid there may be a problem on the console, Xerviks.
Thema:

1. Every time I try to open my Dashboard I get the “Something went wrong” error - Similar Threads - Every try open

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  8. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  9. I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?: I ran blue screen viewer, it tells me that my HIDCLASS.SYS, and ntoskrnl.exe are problems. I have reinstalled windows, recently updated drivers, and because of my friend have done everything we...
  10. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533