Every time i try to login to minecraft it dosnt work

Discus and support Every time i try to login to minecraft it dosnt work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; everytime i try logging in to minecraft the newer one it says if you see this agai hold town the power button for 10 seconds and try this action again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaydenonyoutube, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Every time i try to login to minecraft it dosnt work

everytime i try logging in to minecraft the newer one it says if you see this agai hold town the power button for 10 seconds and try this action again i did that and it says it everytime i tryed it many of time ad it wont et me in the game i even unplugged
    m xbox plugged it back in and it till shows up so i dont know whats wrong bu pls fix it soon

:)

Jaydenonyoutube, Oct 14, 2017
  2. redeem error

I tried to redeem a code but every time it says something went wrong try again i try again and it still doesnt work

FlatFoal4897945, Oct 14, 2017
  3. kthbarber
    kthbarber Guest
    Hacker Problem

My microsoft account was replaced by another email named *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and I dont know what to do. Every time I try to login to my account it says the account doesnt exist. How may I be able to solve this problem?

kthbarber, Oct 14, 2017
  4. sharveshmahalingam s Win User

Duplicate minecraft accounts

Hi Ronnie

Thank you for helping but I tried all and they don't work. Do you think I could somehow unlink or delete one of the accounts but i think even if i do that every time I try to set the account with minecraft active it says something went wrong in the login process.
  5. denis 223 Win User

it dosent let me login in minecraft launcher

hi

it still dosent work.....

same error every time i try

edit: when xbox login pops out isnt bring the welcome screen it jumps right to login
  6. LordChicken2077 Win User

My Minecraft XBox Doesnt Work

you see, thats the problem. if i try to log into xbox it wont go to my normal account i have minecraft on, instead xbox forces me to make a new account and i dont know why because i also checked the password 60 times changed it aswell but every tije i login it doesnt work
  7. ENEMYCOBRA83 Win User

iv just paid for another month and i cant play online

i have tried this it dosnt seem to work i dont no wot else to try
  8. ÇınarAkkaya Win User

Xbox Remote Play on PC for Xbox app pc get suck at black screen

Yes i try it in my frnds computer and its worked but on windows 10 pc its dosnt work
Thema:

Every time i try to login to minecraft it dosnt work

1. Every time i try to login to minecraft it dosnt work - Similar Threads - Every try login

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  8. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  9. every time i try and login into the gamepass on my laptop it say the app is a virus

in XboX Insiders
    every time i try and login into the gamepass on my laptop it say the app is a virus: that is it submitted by /u/AnalystOver9939 [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone know why every time I try to login to Xbox design lab I get an error code?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone know why every time I try to login to Xbox design lab I get an error code?: I can use any other Microsoft service no problem such as the Xbox app, logging into my Xbox, Microsoft.com. But when I try to log into design lab I get this error message “You can not login right...