Every time i try login to my account it sends a error (0x80048823, 0x800704cf, 0x80048869)

Discus and support Every time i try login to my account it sends a error (0x80048823, 0x800704cf, 0x80048869) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; (0x80048823, 0x800704cf, 0x80048869) are all of the errors that i have seen but i think there might be a couple more. This happens when i try login to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daniel West1, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Daniel West1
    Daniel West1 Guest

Every time i try login to my account it sends a error (0x80048823, 0x800704cf, 0x80048869)

(0x80048823, 0x800704cf, 0x80048869) are all of the errors that i have seen but i think there might be a couple more. This happens when i try login to Xbox live, minecraft java and bedrock, game bar. I am on windows 10. Also the Microsoft account I want to login to is different to the one that is linked to the computer account but I have had it work with many different accounts on minecraft before but it cant now.

:)

Daniel West1, Nov 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Daniel

This can be a bit dumb, but please double check if your Windows system and all apps are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Now check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

If everything looks good, please try these tutorials:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Or try this (RainingRoses response):

"Try the following options for Windows 10/11:

1. Go to Credential Manager (https://support.microsoft.com/windows/accessing...) > Windows Credentials (not the Web option), select XblGrts|DeviceKey and remove.

2. Go to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts. Select your account with the issue and verify that the ‘Apps need to ask me to use this account’ setting is enabled. This would especially help if you have multiple accounts as you would have the option to choose the correct account on startup, but you can always change it back to the automatic option if you prefer. You can also try to remove the account from here and re-add it later.

3. Follow this file path: C:\Users\[Your Username]AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker

Delete the Accounts and Cache folders, which will be deleted from the Xbox Identity Provider

Note that the highlighted code in this file path depends on your system so may vary.

If you don’t see a particular folder, then confirm there’s no search filters applied and select ‘show hidden items’, or you can just search for the folder in the search bar.

Restart your PC after trying the above steps, so that these properly take effect next time you sign in. It may also help to then reset and repair and/or uninstall and reinstall the Xbox apps where this error occurs."

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

#########

If the issue persists do this instead:

Press Windows + X, then click on Windows Powershell (Administrator)

Then type or copy/paste this command and press enter:

Get-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC and install the recently deleted app:

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-id...

Finally go to Windows Settings > Apps and Features > Xbox app > Reset and Repair, then restart your PC and give it a new try.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Error code 0x80048869 and 0x800704cf

You're very welcome and hopefully, real-soon! :)
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Own, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

This means there’s a temporary network problem. This error might come from a service that’s not part of Xbox Live Core Services. Usually, these resolve themselves in time. Wait a while, then try launching or installing again.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
  5. Own Master Mad Win User

Ok thanks for the information I will wait patiently and see if it will get resolved.
  6. Skeletthuhn Win User

Hello,

thank you for your answer Lucas. I am talking about the Java edition of Minecraft. I also ran the Xbox network test and got the following results:

Connection status

Internet connection Connected

Xbox Live services Running

Performance

Waiting time 183 ms

Packet loss 0%

Xbox Live multiplayer

NAT type Strict

Server connectivity Connected

I hope you can help me further.
Thema:

1. Every time i try login to my account it sends a error (0x80048823, 0x800704cf, 0x80048869) - Similar Threads - Every try login

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  8. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  9. every time i try and login into the gamepass on my laptop it say the app is a virus

in XboX Insiders
    every time i try and login into the gamepass on my laptop it say the app is a virus: that is it submitted by /u/AnalystOver9939 [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone know why every time I try to login to Xbox design lab I get an error code?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone know why every time I try to login to Xbox design lab I get an error code?: I can use any other Microsoft service no problem such as the Xbox app, logging into my Xbox, Microsoft.com. But when I try to log into design lab I get this error message “You can not login right...