every time i try and change my gamer tag it comes up with “something went wrong try again” why?

Discus and support every time i try and change my gamer tag it comes up with “something went wrong try again” why? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i’m trying to change my gamertag and it tells me somethings gone wrong every time i try i know the gamertag i want isn’t taken so why is it doing this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by max daniels, Jan 19, 2023.

1. max daniels
    max daniels Guest

every time i try and change my gamer tag it comes up with “something went wrong try again” why?

i’m trying to change my gamertag and it tells me somethings gone wrong every time i try i know the gamertag i want isn’t taken so why is it doing this

:)

max daniels, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to change it on your console and check if it will work?

Thanks!
  3. ~Saryn~ Win User

Gamer tag

For me it just says "Something went wrong. Try your gamer tag again" and won’t do anything. Even trying it online doesn’t work. Won’t let me confirm that I want to change it.
  4. TwinTurbines �� Win User

Gamer tag took my money but not changing?

So I went ahead and bought a new gamer tag and it shows “sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamer tag again.” But I look at my card and it charged me 10$ but my gamer tag didn’t change?
    Hello! If you would like a refund please go to the refund center first before calling your bank. I cannot help you much further at the moment
  5. lxSakuraixl Win User

Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app

Why is it that every time I go into the xbox app to change my game pic it says for me to try again. So I do and it continues
    Yes hello no one can change there gamer pic or gamer tag because of covid-19
  6. FlatFoal4897945 Win User

redeem error

I tried to redeem a code but every time it says something went wrong try again i try again and it still doesnt work
Thema:

1. every time i try and change my gamer tag it comes up with “something went wrong try again” why? - Similar Threads - every try change

2. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  3. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  4. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  5. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  6. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  7. Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass: So I have 2 profiles and 1 gamepass for my wife and I but now we have 2 boxes to play when she goes to play under her name it says failure to log into email account because there is another...
  8. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...
  9. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...
  10. Why every time I try to change my profile pic on the Xbox app it says it will verify but it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why every time I try to change my profile pic on the Xbox app it says it will verify but it...: Why every time I try to change my profile pic on the Xbox app it says it will verify but it never verify 1c929e92-2807-42b4-aaeb-02401a1c836a