every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get...

Discus and support every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get error code 0x80070015 every time. I have even tried downloading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fara ��, May 4, 2023.

1. Fara ��
    Fara �� Guest

every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get...

every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get error code 0x80070015 every time. I have even tried downloading directly from microsoft store as well.

:)

Fara ��, May 4, 2023
  2. b62752a9-5d0d-49bd-8 Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Sea of thieves decided to uninstall itself for some reason over night, making it so that I cant play Sea of Thieves today due to the long download time.

If I buy Sea of Thieves on Steam, can I play with the same account as on the xbox app version? That way I wont need to deal with the Xbox app or its version of Sea of Thieves.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Xbox to PC

For Sea of Thieves, are you trying to download it through the Xbox App or Microsoft Store app? If you've tried one but not the other, try the other and see if it'll work there.

EA Play will be added to Game Pass for PC on December 15.
  4. v Donnigan x HD Win User

sea of thieves cant connect to xbox live

my aim is to be able to play sea of thieves on my windows 10 custom pc and i keep getting ashbeard and i have tried every forum and xbox help page and multiple live chats and nothing seems to work :/
  5. menda54 Win User

microsoft games crashing

Im playing on windows 10 pc and i tried to reinstall sea of thieves one time but it didnt work. Today I played sea of ​​thieves myself and nothing happened to me, immediately when a friend joined me, it crashed.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get error code 0x80070015 every time. I have even tried downloading directly from microsoft store as well.

Hi, Fara. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app and Xbox app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, do the same for the Xbox app. Try installing the game and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3: Change the drive for app installations. Please do the steps below.

Go to Settings > System > Storage > Advanced Storage settings > Where new content is saved. Try installing the game after that and see if it works.
Thema:

1. every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get... - Similar Threads - every tried download

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  4. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  5. Error code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download COD®

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download COD®: Xbox One S Every time I try to download Call of Duty the download starts (it doesn't go even 1 MB) and then stops with the error code 0x87E0000F. This ONLY happens with Call of Duty as my other...
  6. every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...: so every time i try to resume the download it just says ready to start then after like 10 seconds the download says installation paused 53e971de-e072-438a-8408-7b781fe1c9b8
  7. trying to download the original GTAV on disc but every time it gets to 58.1% its freezes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to download the original GTAV on disc but every time it gets to 58.1% its freezes...: i try to install original version of GTA V but the game always freezes at 58.1% while installing and everything i tried has not worked, i would like some help with this many thanks Lewis...
  8. I have an Xbox series s. I can not play any 360 games. Every time I try, I try to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox series s. I can not play any 360 games. Every time I try, I try to download...: I’m fully connected to my internet and there is not a thing wrong with it. And it only happens with any 360 game. I really miss the games I used to play. Any advice is helpful. Thank you....
  9. how do i download the ea app on my hp laptop? every time i try to download it, it says that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i download the ea app on my hp laptop? every time i try to download it, it says that...: this is what pops up when i try to open the app. it also says its downloaded in my files. 03e5f73a-b916-4d50-9930-70d991bc3fb7
  10. why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't...: first time using it so idk if i should ask here or up there sorry 817f8f52-a89a-4d05-96dc-e977411ae392