Every time I start a game this window appears, it has to do with the selection of the user,...

Discus and support Every time I start a game this window appears, it has to do with the selection of the user,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Dual019 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dual019, Jun 16, 2019.

1. /u/Dual019
    /u/Dual019 Guest

Every time I start a game this window appears, it has to do with the selection of the user,...

/u/Dual019, Jun 16, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

1st sonic xbox arcade game

Make sure you're on-line with Xbox Live and using the gamertag that originally purchased the game.

1) Start the game, then go to wherever it says to "Unlock Full Game"

2) In the guide menu that appears, select "Download Again"

3) On the next window that appears, it will show "Play Now" but that's just a tease. Just back out of the guide windows with B, and the game will be fully unlocked.

4) Unfortunately, you have to do this EVERY time you want to play the game.

I cannot verify this will work and it may be worth playing around and selecting play now where it says to back out of the menu to see if the game does indeed revert back to a trial.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

unable to uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator on PC

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Deuslucifer

Just to double check, if you open windows menu (pressing Windows key) and start typing flight simulator, the game doesn't appear. Right?

If that's the case and you want to delete folders related to flight sim in your drive. You can do it taking ownership for that folder:

Press Windows + E and go to the drive where game is installed.

Enter to XboxGames folder and right click on it and select properties > Go to the Security tab and select Advanced:

Click on Continue in the Permissions tab > Select Change > Click Advanced in the Select User or Group window, then Find now:

Select your user account and click on Ok > Click on Ok and Apply on every window and close them.

In that way you should be able to delete those folders

Hope it helps, feel free to ask further questions if necessary

Greetings
  4. Rocky72 Win User

Would it Kill them to patch freezing issues?

[quote user="Arkham99"]

What I found helped was starting the game BEFORE I sign into XBOXLive, once you see the writing appear on the screen, then sign in, for some odd reason if I sign in first, it often freezes up and I see a blank screen, try it, it may work for you too...:)

[/quote]

This is what I do also DutRank - start game up when at press start screen login then works for me every time. I have the same problem if I'm signed in and start game up I get the Blank Screen Freeze every time.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox launcher Issue

Hi Matt,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you log in on the PC that has both accounts logging in. You basically select remember me. You will have to sign out of these, and sign in with the account that has the game pass.

Select the Start Windows logo Start button button on the taskbar. Then, on the left side of the Start menu, select the account name icon (or picture) >
    Switch user > a different user.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Le9endMaker Win User

Xbox One won’t install games from the store.

I would do it again and this time do not select keep games and apps....i know this means more downloading of your entire library you had before but i think there must be something corrupted in your hard drive concerning those games if they are not
    appearing. Best to start from scratch
    Its every game though. The free for gold ones wont even let me install.
Thema:

1. Every time I start a game this window appears, it has to do with the selection of the user,... - Similar Threads - Every start game

2. Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.: Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up. 5e8fc39a-7da8-4bec-bc47-78c4247d67e9
  3. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...
  4. every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...: so every time i try to resume the download it just says ready to start then after like 10 seconds the download says installation paused 53e971de-e072-438a-8408-7b781fe1c9b8
  5. every time i want to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox series x it forces me to start from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i want to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox series x it forces me to start from...: every time i want to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox series x it forces me to start from the beginning, this are games that i have on physical copies, the games are installed on the internal...
  6. Every time I start my Xbox I have to do reset the console to play or else it will shut off...

in XBoX on Windows
    Every time I start my Xbox I have to do reset the console to play or else it will shut off...: I will turn on my Xbox series x and after a minute or two of it running it will automatically shut off. My xbox will run after I do a keep games and apps reset on the console but will do the same...
  7. Every time i try and start cloud gaming it kicks me back to my menu screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try and start cloud gaming it kicks me back to my menu screen: It was working this morning now whenever I start cloud gaming it takes me back to my menu screen. Other games I don't have on cloud such as gta5 are still working. So I know it's not an ultimate...
  8. Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just...: Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just resets the download 0d06748e-39eb-4873-ad88-026a668be9d3
  9. how can I turn off the auto turn on of the xbox every time I start my controller/headset?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I turn off the auto turn on of the xbox every time I start my controller/headset?: I want to use my headset for my phone and my xbox controller to play games on my pc but every time when I start my controller or headset to use them they also start my console. Is there any way to...
  10. my xbox series x is glitching every time i try to start up a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x is glitching every time i try to start up a game: every time I try to play a game the screen glitches on start up I tried multiple different games and all ended the same way. the screen would get stuck c1e796ab-a63a-446d-9a4c-488dc19326ee