Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in

Discus and support Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been using my Chromebook to play Minecraft since my Windows 10 stopped working. Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by axvger, May 28, 2023.

1. axvger
    axvger Guest

Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in

I've been using my Chromebook to play Minecraft since my Windows 10 stopped working. Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in, so every time I open it it's not signed in. Can anyone help me?

:)

axvger, May 28, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

From the login screen, please make sure you click on the box at the bottom that says "Remember me" so that it will automatically sign you in when you open the launcher.

If that doesn't work, please try to uninstall and reinstall the launcher and check if that sorts out the issue.
  3. KoltynDodd Win User

Can't Open Windows Minecraft Launcher

Omg thank u I had a error similar to that where every time I try to open the new Minecraft windows launcher it opens MICROSOFT store and won’t let me use the launcher tab
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

I can't log into the minecraft launcher

Hi Jay P, I'm an independent advisor and I'd be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry and I understand that you are having trouble logging into the Minecraft launcher.

Sign out of the Microsoft Store and then sign back in: Some users have reported that signing out of the Microsoft Store and then signing back in may resolve this issue

Set the date and time automatically: Make sure your PC's date and time are set to update automatically

Reset Microsoft Store: You can try to reset Microsoft Store and try installing Minecraft Launcher again

Use the official launcher: If you are using the Java edition of Minecraft, make sure to use the official launcher

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  5. Kirill Krasin Win User

minecraft for chromeboooks

6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

why do i have to sign in every time i open the minecraft launcher

All Microsoft login screens have this option to add the device as a secure device, you haven't mentioned the edition of the game

Also if you can share the windows edition and screenshots of the issue will be great
Thema:

1. Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in - Similar Threads - Every open Minecraft

2. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  3. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  4. I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?: I ran blue screen viewer, it tells me that my HIDCLASS.SYS, and ntoskrnl.exe are problems. I have reinstalled windows, recently updated drivers, and because of my friend have done everything we...
  5. Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?: Every time the launcher opens, I havve to re-enter my email and password. There is no option to "remember me" or "trust this computer." This is getting extremely tedious and I've seen dozens of...
  6. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533
  7. every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes: And i restarted my xbox deleted and reinstalled the game . ac7673fc-d174-4855-b52d-cbbe92cb7932
  8. ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT: So I wanted to use Roblox from the Microsoft Store but every time I open the game it crashes and I've tried everything, I've tried repairing, restoring and nothing. so I decided to check the game...
  9. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  10. When I open up Minecraft PS5, it makes me sign in with my microsoft account EVERY SINGLE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I open up Minecraft PS5, it makes me sign in with my microsoft account EVERY SINGLE...: PLease help, I am on PS5, game fully updated, console updated, have redowloaded the app, have clear app data, nothing works and it's VERY frustrating. It makes me do remote connect every time i...