Every time I go on my Xbox controller I mean my Xbox Consol my Xbox games are missing from...

Discus and support Every time I go on my Xbox controller I mean my Xbox Consol my Xbox games are missing from... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically, I’m very frustrated every time I go on my Xbox Consol every or some Xbox games are missing and saying download it again but I already had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T Frey, May 18, 2023.

1. T Frey
    T Frey Guest

Every time I go on my Xbox controller I mean my Xbox Consol my Xbox games are missing from...

Basically, I’m very frustrated every time I go on my Xbox Consol every or some Xbox games are missing and saying download it again but I already had them download it and I play my game yesterday and now it’s appearing like this. I need help on my Xbox one. Edited I fixed it and the problem was my storage device was not connected lol.

:)

T Frey, May 18, 2023
  2. Van Polar Win User

PW Required to Sign On

I am transferring my Gamertag from my console to my USB drive via the Storage section within the System Settings menu.

Then when I am at my friends, my Gamertag never leaves the USB drive, I just hit the Xbox button on the controller and go to Sign In, it prompts me for my password every time.
  3. KUZDROB Win User

Xbox One Controller Replacement, Live Chat Support - Complaint.

Onyx, when I restart or reset my console (holding power button) my controller syncs up again. My problem is that I have to do this every time I turn on my Xbox... not every time but literally 8 times out of 10
  4. Dot spaniol Win User

Xbox series x fan not spinning in instant on mode

A month a go I bought a Xbox series x.

My problem has happen two times. I turn off all games. I put my xsx in instant on mode. This two times, the next morning the fan was not spinning but the Xbox was warm on sides. Every other time the fan Is working and the console Is cold or even if It Is not spinning the console Is cold again. I dont know if this May be a motive, but my controller was charging while It was in instant on mode.

I need to know if this Is normal or It needs an update or my xsx Is faulty.

Thanks in advance.!
    go in too settings, then power mode and startup, then restart your Xbox from there, if that doesn’t help the fan turn on then I would recommend troubleshooting the Issue or, checking the warranty on the Xbox and returning it to the store you got it from.
  5. GrimDvchess Win User

0x800488FC

Are you guys actually going to compensate people for the downtime? Every time there is an issue like this my Xbox is affected but somehow none of my friends are. I miss out on playtime I am paying for.
  6. TylerUnknown Win User

Streaming to windows 10

Hi, I am trying to stream a game to my windows 10 but every time I do, the controller stops working, it says that it is not plugged in to the pc otherwise disconnects from my Xbox One, stopping the stream.

anyone know what's going on? I'd be extremely grateful!
Thema:

1. Every time I go on my Xbox controller I mean my Xbox Consol my Xbox games are missing from... - Similar Threads - Every controller mean

2. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  3. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  4. Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast: I am trying to connect an Xbox 1 controller to my windows computer, and each time it does a bluescreen with the error message IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I saw this question elsewhere stating that...
  5. Why Does My Controller Flash Every Time I Turn It On?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Does My Controller Flash Every Time I Turn It On?: Every time I restart my computer and get on it and turn on my controller (which is a elite series 2 and its plugged in) it just flashes, I also know that the usb works because I have used the same...
  6. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  7. My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox: My controller works fine when it’s the only one connected to the Xbox. But the moment I turn on the other controller to play with multiple people, the controller starts disconnecting every few...
  8. Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.: As the title says, I'm having issues with my controller, as it switches between connected and disconnected every second. (I'm using Bluetooth for this). However, this only happens on my PC...
  9. My controller is connected and plays well on every game except fortnite. I play on Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is connected and plays well on every game except fortnite. I play on Xbox one.: So I can see that the controller is sending input to the console however any last input will not register until the next input is made. It is infinitely delayed by this. Please help?...
  10. I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...: This is not an exaggeration. I have spent an unreal amount of money on these controllers because they are the best beyond a doubt. However, the bumpers are literally made of paper. I should get 3...