Every time I click the "Start Game" on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition it freezes

Discus and support Every time I click the "Start Game" on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition it freezes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just updated Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and every time I click on the "Start Game" it gives me the loading symbol but then all of the sudden freezes.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GladiatePoem118, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Every time I click the "Start Game" on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition it freezes

I just updated Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and every time I click on the "Start Game" it gives me the loading symbol but then all of the sudden freezes. The weird thing about it is that the music from the Minecraft title screen is still playing while it is
    frozen. Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

GladiatePoem118, Sep 10, 2017
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.

Arminator, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Glu10Free
    Glu10Free Guest
    Minecraft won't stop freezing...

Every single time I start a new world and skip the tutorial on how to use the inventory, Minecraft freezes on me.

Glu10Free, Sep 10, 2017
  4. Penguins138 Win User

Minecraft won’t load at all.

Hello!

And what I did as soon as it started freezing was I power cycled. Then as it turned it back on, it was still having troubles so I reset and everything stopped freezing and I could click the application.

But, I got that error message.

This is only happening with Minecraft. I also have Minecraft Xbox one edition and that works perfectly fine so it’s just Minecraft that’s having troubles starting.

And yes, after the first time I uninstalled it, all the times I have reinstalled it after, it has not cooperated at all. For one, all the times I reinstalled it, my Xbox freezes and I have to always reset for it to function properly. Second, It won’t boot the game up and I keep getting that error message. I don’t have another Wi-Fi network I can use for my Xbox to download it with.
  5. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  6. xPr0 AnDyCaPPeD Win User

minecraft keeps freezing

I bought Minecraft xbox 360 edition a week ago and it has already started to make my xbox freeze whenever i try to load my world, I can make other worlds and they work fine but i want them to fix this problem as I am quite annoyed... I have re-installed
    multiple times but nothing has has changed.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft 360

Back then when the Xbox One Edition (the Minecraft with the "Xbox One Edition" in the name, not the new "Minecraft" for Xbox One) was released, there was a short time, where you could buy "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" for a reduced price, if you owned the
    original Xbox 360 Minecraft digitally.

Xbox 360 Minecraft and Xbox One Edition Minecraft are two different things. Like having a vinyl record of a music album and then having to buy a CD of the same album. Or having a DVD of a movie, and having to pay for the BluRay version of the movie.

However, the Xbox One Edition can't be bought nowadays anymore. Have you had the Xbox One Edition digitally, you would get the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name) for free.

You can however transfer your Xbox 360 worlds to the Xbox One, if you somehow got hold of the "Xbox One Edition" before it was replaced by the new "Minecraft".

To do that, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft and make sure it's on the latest version. Then use the menu entry to upload your world to the online cloud.

Now start up Minecraft Xbox One Edition and import your world.

With your world in the Xbox One Edition, you can then start the "new" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and import your world from the Xbox One Edition to the new Minecraft.
  8. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one

Do you do this on xbox 360?.log into Minecraft on the 360, click Play, select the world I want, click Y, select the option to upload to the transfer slot, and then click OK when the progress bar finishes.
    log into Minecraft the xbox one edition and download from there not the better together minecraft which is just called minecraft.

Hope this helps
Thema:

Every time I click the "Start Game" on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition it freezes

1. Every time I click the "Start Game" on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition it freezes - Similar Threads - Every click Start

2. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  3. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  4. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  5. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  6. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  7. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...: I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e
  8. Every time I try clicking on a game other than Fortnite, my Xbox disconnects for the tv....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try clicking on a game other than Fortnite, my Xbox disconnects for the tv....: Every time I try clicking on a game other than Fortnite, my Xbox disconnects for the tv. Why? How do I fix it? 8ba252ea-7837-477d-8418-3fe5dbed10e3
  9. Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just...: Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just resets the download 0d06748e-39eb-4873-ad88-026a668be9d3
  10. Every time i load up the launcher and click play on any client, curseforge, fabric,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i load up the launcher and click play on any client, curseforge, fabric,...: So this problem has been happening on every computer, on every pc platform. i tried everything and googled it, but none of them were my problem. how do i fix this? im tired of it waiting 70...