Every-time I boot my xbox series x I can't launch game pass games, i'm unable to download...

Discus and support Every-time I boot my xbox series x I can't launch game pass games, i'm unable to download... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all, hope you are having a great weekend. I'm not quite sure why this is happening, started over a month ago. For context I use an ethernet cord... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Geridious, Oct 23, 2022.

1. /u/Geridious
    /u/Geridious Guest

Every-time I boot my xbox series x I can't launch game pass games, i'm unable to download...

Hey all, hope you are having a great weekend.

I'm not quite sure why this is happening, started over a month ago. For context I use an ethernet cord for my gaming,

Everytime I boot my xbox series x now I can't launch game pass games, i'm unable to download any games or update any games. Games are stuck on gamepass screen then say failed to load, when I go to download a game nothing will show up in queue, then updates are just stuck with zero progress.

The odd time my games will load but are not able to sync up for example loading apex legends resets all my in game settings and asks my to accept the terms and conditions each time.

I can either reset my whole internet and console or after about 3 minutes, i'll randomly lose internet connection, it will reconnect then everything will work as normal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all

submitted by /u/Geridious
    [link] [comments]

/u/Geridious, Oct 23, 2022
  2. PaulMercer2 Win User

New forza does not start even with game pass and premium package

I am having the same issue, cannot launch Forza Motorsport on my xbox series x. Downloaded from game pass, very frustrating.
  3. JaredRangel Win User

Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
  4. fjvanwet Win User

Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox One S. I have restarted both consoles multiple times. I cannot even download the game on my One S. On the Series X, I was able to download "something" by clicking on the tile in my games inventory, but the result is only 74GB instead of the 96GB shown in the MS store.

How do I get help with this? I am unable to play the game on the Series X (I get an error that I am too early, even though I purchased the Ultimate Edition), and I am unable to download anything on the Xbox One S.

Can anyone help?
  5. John Harrington Harr Win User

I have an active game pass subscription but it asks me to join to play any game pass game.

I have a active game pass but my xbox series x is telling me to join game pass to play and download games
  6. Richey1970 Win User

Accidentally bought download for wrong console version, refused refund but game never downloaded and I can't play - pls help!

You have to boot the game before it can be refunded. I've seen that before.
    How do I do that? I can't download it. I don't have an Xbox Series X/S.
Thema:

1. Every-time I boot my xbox series x I can't launch game pass games, i'm unable to download... - Similar Threads - Every boot series

2. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  3. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  4. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  5. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  6. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  7. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  8. How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...: I got a threat from a random account that I played 2k23 with saying he will boot me offline then kept texting me nonstop harassing me I didn't block until 20 mins later because I was trying to...
  9. Wifi problems every time I boot up my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi problems every time I boot up my Xbox.: Every single time I boot up my Xbox series s I have to set up the WiFi for it. The error code is 0x00000000000100 which leads to troubleshooting the Xbox app on Windows which I have, but it's not...
  10. Series x shuts down every time I try to boot any game up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x shuts down every time I try to boot any game up: Apps like Netflix work fine, but every time I try to load any game up, it just shuts off immediately. No error codes or anything. It has been serviced by microsoft around 2 months ago due to a...