Every single time I login to XBL Rewards, it automatically logs me out. What gives?

Discus and support Every single time I login to XBL Rewards, it automatically logs me out. What gives? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been a Rewards member for years now (even before the new format, which oddly reset a lot of stuff for me that I previously had...yay starting from... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Foosay, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Foosay
    Foosay Guest

Every single time I login to XBL Rewards, it automatically logs me out. What gives?

I've been a Rewards member for years now (even before the new format, which oddly reset a lot of stuff for me that I previously had...yay starting from scratch)... Anyway, for the last few months, whenever I attempt to login to XBL Rewards, it redirects
    me to something "eprize" in the URL and then spits me back to the XBL Rewards home screen. At this point I can that I am, in fact, signed in to my account. It then, all on its own, blinks/refreshes, does another redirect, and spits me back on the home screen
    logged out of my account.

No matter the browser/device (incognito or not), it does this. So yeah, I'd like to know why the Rewards page instantly logs me out every time I attempt to login...It's like that box toy where you flip the switch, so it does a thing, but the thing it does
    is to reverse the switch to deactivate itself...it's like that, but with a webpage...and it's incredibly annoying.

I'll just wait patiently for an answer because I've yet to get an answer other than being redirected to some other form of tech support.

:)

Foosay, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Everytime I try to log in to my xbox rewards account it logs my back out

Every time I try and log into my "my rewards account" it logs my in , then instantly logs me out and puts me back to the login page. and does this every time ... I haven't been able to log in for about a year now

Sir Licht Libra, Sep 21, 2017
  3. IDS Colossus
    IDS Colossus Guest
    Serious Login Problems

I've been a member (I think) since the rewards program started. But for well over a year now, I've been unable to actually sign into my account. Every time I try to login, it automatically and immediately logs me right back out as the first page is loading.
    No idea how to fix it and using a different device doesn't seem to help.

IDS Colossus, Sep 21, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Foosay,

We were able to connect to your account's Rewards site, so this sounds like a user connectivity issue. You may wish to clear your browser's cache.

XBLRewards8, Sep 25, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Foosay,

We were able to connect to your account's Rewards site, so this sounds like a user connectivity issue. You may wish to clear your browser's cache.
  6. EricWishart Win User

MSFS2020 marketplace --> can not buy anything

Log out and then log back on again. It works for me every single time that those 2 boxes are not highlighted and as soon as I log out completely and then come back on it works every time. I'm not saying this is your problem but I'm just saying it works for me every time so it's worth a try if you haven't already done it.
  7. Son ALA Win User

marketplace rebate/adding mircosoft points

If you're already part of XBL Rewards, every single purchase purchase will give you your 1% or 2% back.

The rebate even counts on sales too. I game is 50% off, you pay 400 points and still get 2% back.
  8. Poofius Win User

Shotgunners

I cannot use any shotgun what so ever. Center mass shots give me 3 hitmarkers in a row every single time.
  9. vFlare Win User

Why isn't there an Auto-Login without Kinect?

[quote user="FullHornet"]

There is no auto log in without it because the whole way that it works is by scanning your face. Therefore no kinnect no auto login.

[/quote]

That's the problem. Why can't auto login work without Kinect? He's not asking for a magical feature that determines which user is playing and attempts to log them in. He's asking for a feature like the Xbox 360's auto login that will automatically log in
    the same profile (or profiles) every time. Why does his system need to scan for faces and log him in based on that information rather than simply logging him in automatically without scanning when he's going to be the only one playing?
Thema:

1. Every single time I login to XBL Rewards, it automatically logs me out. What gives? - Similar Threads - Every single login

2. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  3. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  4. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  5. dns_probe_finished_nxdomain on every single device my home on home network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    dns_probe_finished_nxdomain on every single device my home on home network.: As the title says, I get this error on every single device in my home IF it's connected to my home network. If I switch my phone to cellular data, not a problem. But on my wifi, Xbox, oculus,...
  6. I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...: This is not an exaggeration. I have spent an unreal amount of money on these controllers because they are the best beyond a doubt. However, the bumpers are literally made of paper. I should get 3...
  7. Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...: Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ️ idk what this is but it's on all my games. I can still play them. What does it mean and how do I get rid of it...
  8. I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...: I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option and every setting aaea642f-0876-4c2b-b30d-87bfd1db9e1f
  9. Every single time I log into my Microsoft on my PlayStation it crashes anybody know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every single time I log into my Microsoft on my PlayStation it crashes anybody know how to...: Every single time I log into my Microsoft on my PlayStation it crashes anybody know how to fix it e26c62a5-f8d4-4b40-b478-ccf6e1363b47
  10. When I open up Minecraft PS5, it makes me sign in with my microsoft account EVERY SINGLE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I open up Minecraft PS5, it makes me sign in with my microsoft account EVERY SINGLE...: PLease help, I am on PS5, game fully updated, console updated, have redowloaded the app, have clear app data, nothing works and it's VERY frustrating. It makes me do remote connect every time i...