every single time i launch a game in the xbox app it immediately closes.

Discus and support every single time i launch a game in the xbox app it immediately closes. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every time i launch an app as soon as it finishes loading, it crashes. i never hear any sound where theres supposed to be sound. ive tried updating my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yareion, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Yareion
    Yareion Guest

every time i launch an app as soon as it finishes loading, it crashes. i never hear any sound where theres supposed to be sound. ive tried updating my drivers, repairing the app, resetting the app, reinstalling my games, repairing my games, closing background apps, restarting my computer, disabling my antivirus, running it as adminstrator yet none of it has worked.

:)

Yareion, Dec 17, 2022
  2. StevenK_M Win User

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)
  3. StevenK_M Win User

Hello Yareion,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Xbox Community forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems launching your game in the Xbox app. I understand how frustrating it is to have such problem.

In this case, please give these methods a try and see if it helps.

Make sure your Windows is up to date

1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    2. On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    3. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.
    4. Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    5. Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    Make sure both the Xbox and Gaming services apps are up to date

1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    2. Select Library.
    3. Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.
    Make sure you're signed into the Xbox app and the Store with the same account

• When you open the Xbox app on your device, be sure you sign in to the app using your own Xbox account. You may also need to be signed in to the Store (xbox.com) in order to play a purchased game. To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.
    Remove and reinstall Gaming Services

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    I hope this helps. Otherwise, don't hesitate to respond to this thread if there’s anything else that needs to be addressed.

Regards,

StevenK
  4. michaelmonarrez Win User

Halo Master Chief collection

I downloaded all the Halo games that are within the MC collection. After I downloaded them, MC game wont even launch for me. Every time I open the App and attempt to launch the game, the app just closes.
  5. Gulpee Rex Win User

xbox app closes immediately after launching it

Ik think it's something in the friend list. Everything is loaded except my friend list. After a few seconds the app closes.
  6. addictgaming360 Win User

xbox app closes immediately after launching it

Ik think it's something in the friend list. Everything is loaded except my friend list. After a few seconds the app closes.
    told ya man. Just click recent friends see first. I was streaming all night no issues. After I have it see first recent.
Thema:

1. every single time i launch a game in the xbox app it immediately closes. - Similar Threads - every single launch

2. Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...: I feel like I have tried Every trouble shoot that I can find on Microsoft support about audio, privacy, Nat type, headphones and I'm still having to power cycle my console to be able to hear my...
  3. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  4. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  5. dns_probe_finished_nxdomain on every single device my home on home network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    dns_probe_finished_nxdomain on every single device my home on home network.: As the title says, I get this error on every single device in my home IF it's connected to my home network. If I switch my phone to cellular data, not a problem. But on my wifi, Xbox, oculus,...
  6. I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...: This is not an exaggeration. I have spent an unreal amount of money on these controllers because they are the best beyond a doubt. However, the bumpers are literally made of paper. I should get 3...
  7. Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...: Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ️ idk what this is but it's on all my games. I can still play them. What does it mean and how do I get rid of it...
  8. I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...: I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option and every setting aaea642f-0876-4c2b-b30d-87bfd1db9e1f
  9. Every single time I log into my Microsoft on my PlayStation it crashes anybody know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every single time I log into my Microsoft on my PlayStation it crashes anybody know how to...: Every single time I log into my Microsoft on my PlayStation it crashes anybody know how to fix it e26c62a5-f8d4-4b40-b478-ccf6e1363b47
  10. When I open up Minecraft PS5, it makes me sign in with my microsoft account EVERY SINGLE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I open up Minecraft PS5, it makes me sign in with my microsoft account EVERY SINGLE...: PLease help, I am on PS5, game fully updated, console updated, have redowloaded the app, have clear app data, nothing works and it's VERY frustrating. It makes me do remote connect every time i...