Every single game I play I die and it crashes randomly every game it’s unplayable

Discus and support Every single game I play I die and it crashes randomly every game it’s unplayable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one and every game I go into when I die it freezes every single game without fail the game is unplayable and a waste of money * Moved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan Lindop, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Dylan Lindop
    Dylan Lindop Guest

Every single game I play I die and it crashes randomly every game it’s unplayable

I have an Xbox one and every game I go into when I die it freezes every single game without fail the game is unplayable and a waste of money

* Moved from Community Center

:)

Dylan Lindop, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Dylan Lindop,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this.

To better understand it correctly, we would like to know more about it. kindly provide the information ask in the following.

1. What games are you playing?
    2. What message error di d you got? Kindly send to us.
    3. Is your device updated in the latest version?
    4. What have you done so far?
    5. Can you send a screenshot?
    If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Dylan Lindop,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Dylan Lindop,

We appreciate for your response.

We want to inform you that we have "Game Release Known Issues" as you can refer on this article. Game Release Known Issues for November 2022 - Microsoft Community. We would suggest visiting on this link for more information and some fixes that might fit to your concerns.

We also would highly recommend the helpful articles below for you to visit.

We hope you get the information needed.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Dylan Lindop Win User

Modern warfare 2 all updates are done and there is none ready to install there are no error messages all it does is freeze and I have to dashboard my game it happens every game I play on mw2
  6. JDMJ-95E070D7-7095-4 Win User

Brand new Xbox One froze twice while playing a game, help?

I'm less worried about it "hurting" my console and more concerned that it makes the games unplayable. How can I play a game if it just crashes every time?
Thema:

1. Every single game I play I die and it crashes randomly every game it’s unplayable - Similar Threads - Every single game

2. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  3. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  4. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  5. dns_probe_finished_nxdomain on every single device my home on home network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    dns_probe_finished_nxdomain on every single device my home on home network.: As the title says, I get this error on every single device in my home IF it's connected to my home network. If I switch my phone to cellular data, not a problem. But on my wifi, Xbox, oculus,...
  6. I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...: This is not an exaggeration. I have spent an unreal amount of money on these controllers because they are the best beyond a doubt. However, the bumpers are literally made of paper. I should get 3...
  7. Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...: Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ️ idk what this is but it's on all my games. I can still play them. What does it mean and how do I get rid of it...
  8. I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...: I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option and every setting aaea642f-0876-4c2b-b30d-87bfd1db9e1f
  9. Every single time I log into my Microsoft on my PlayStation it crashes anybody know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every single time I log into my Microsoft on my PlayStation it crashes anybody know how to...: Every single time I log into my Microsoft on my PlayStation it crashes anybody know how to fix it e26c62a5-f8d4-4b40-b478-ccf6e1363b47
  10. When I open up Minecraft PS5, it makes me sign in with my microsoft account EVERY SINGLE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I open up Minecraft PS5, it makes me sign in with my microsoft account EVERY SINGLE...: PLease help, I am on PS5, game fully updated, console updated, have redowloaded the app, have clear app data, nothing works and it's VERY frustrating. It makes me do remote connect every time i...