Every other sound is good except Apple Music and Spotify

Discus and support Every other sound is good except Apple Music and Spotify in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I really don’t understand how but I connected my speaker to my monitor using an aid cable. The sound of everything absolutely everything(notifications,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Onyena, Jun 3, 2023.

1. David Onyena
    David Onyena Guest

I really don’t understand how but I connected my speaker to my monitor using an aid cable. The sound of everything absolutely everything(notifications, fames, YouTube,E.t.c) is working except Apple Music and Spotify is not working. I have restarted my

Console reset it everything it is still not working. on my monitor is 100% volume. Please help.

:)

David Onyena, Jun 3, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hmm that is quite odd

Try deleting the account Cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:
    1. Press the Xbox button.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.
    4. Close.

Power Cycle:
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:
    1. Press the Xbox button.
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.
    3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check your app library again
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,David! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

It is indeed quite odd that only 2 apps are having these audio issues

Did you power cycle the console or just perform a regular reset?

If you did not let´s first try with that

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.
  4. DeniqL Win User

You can check it by pressing the Xbox button and then selecting the track playing
  5. DeniqL Win User

Have you checked the backgorund audio volume?

Just to see if you have 100% assigned to game volume and 0% to music
  6. David Onyena Win User

It’s working now. I just needed to reset it but now I have another issue. I can’t download Netflix. This is what it shows and I don’t understand . Nothing is on my library or home device so i don’t know .

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Every other sound is good except Apple Music and Spotify - Similar Threads - Every sound except

2. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  5. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  6. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  7. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  8. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  9. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  10. I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...: I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option and every setting aaea642f-0876-4c2b-b30d-87bfd1db9e1f