every email I receive from microsoft concerning xbox is in german?

Discus and support every email I receive from microsoft concerning xbox is in german? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I'm a little confused, and seem to have found barely any info about the subject. Ever since I got myself a Series S, most of the e-mails and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gjckdtuy, Sep 1, 2022.

1. gjckdtuy
    gjckdtuy Guest

So I'm a little confused, and seem to have found barely any info about the subject.

Ever since I got myself a Series S, most of the e-mails and updates I get from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** are in german... As you can say all my regional/language settings are set in english. I've noticed that as soon as I click on a link from the german emails, it takes me to microsoft.com in german. I then proceed to click on the german version of ''log in'' and it all goes straight to english. How can I switch the language of the said emails?

Here is my info when I click my profile
    every email I receive from microsoft concerning xbox is in german? [​IMG]

All german, as you can see -_-

every email I receive from microsoft concerning xbox is in german? [​IMG]

:)

gjckdtuy, Sep 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this gjckdtuy

If maybe you're using a VPN or similar service please disable it temporarily and do this:

Go to the privacy tab here:

https://account.microsoft.com/privacy?refd=acco...

Scroll down and select review settings under promotional communications.

Disable all there temporarily or select "Don’t send any promotional emails or newsletters" and click Save.

Wait at least 48 or 72 hours and enable the desired promotional emails.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

I never received an email like this, you received it from an officialm Xbox or Microsoft email address?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Emails from Xbox Engage

Which region do you have?
    That could be a reason, my region is United States, and actually to be honest I receive emails related more to the whole Microsoft store, I think I receive one from Xbox like every two months or when there is a big event
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

I never received an email from microsoft.

Hey there xXorochimaruXx!

In order to get clarification on when you should be receiving an email, I recommend reaching out to phone support. You can reach phone support from our Contact Us page.
  6. The Wee Bear Win User

So my console finally shipped to the service center

My console was picked up by UPS on Monday and i received an email on Wednesday informing me that my console had been recieved at the German service centre at 9 AM so it seems they do still send an email.
Thema:

1. every email I receive from microsoft concerning xbox is in german? - Similar Threads - every email receive

2. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  5. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  6. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  7. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  8. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  9. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  10. account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username...

in XBoX Accessibility
    account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username...: My account had been stolen i don't know for how long when i go to login it says account dosent existed make a new one but when i go to check for my username and use the original email it finds it...