Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join

Discus and support Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Member of several clubs and own one. They are all asking to Request to Join. I can't even get to the feed of the club I created and still own.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AquarrzSudnnym, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join

Member of several clubs and own one. They are all asking to Request to Join. I can't even get to the feed of the club I created and still own.

Occurred after latest ASA update Nov 14 .

Have Full shutdown and logged back in. Still the same. Anyone else??

submitted by /u/AquarrzSudnnym
    [link] [comments]

/u/AquarrzSudnnym, Nov 14, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Where do we post to talk about games?

There are also "Clubs" on the Xbox platform where you can join one for games and discuss them specifically there. You also have the option to create your own clubs for games, or groups of games, that include activity feeds and chats!
  3. A Blue Illusion Win User

What's the difference between leaving and following a club?

I wonder if this is what's happening with me... I asked to join a club, then I did what makes sense (to me at least) I followed that club... but now every time I check, I can request (again) to join? I was thinking that I'd get a 'request pending' icon after
    I clicked on request rather than being able to spam requests, but when that didn't happen, I wondered if there was a glitch that wasn't letting my requests through. Now I have to wonder if it's because I followed it?

It doesn't make sense that following a club cancels a request to join and it doesn't make sense that following one after joining causes you to leave. Can anyone shed any light on this?
  4. ily matt Win User

Xbox clubs not working.

Hello XBOX community,

I have the same problem as well; Therefore, I cannot post a looking for group and also says that I have to request to join my owned club and clubs that I am joined by.

by: MarshmelloDJ#792
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Is Police/Military related posts on Xbox against the Code of Conduct?

Have you thought about creating a club for other police officers and soldiers to join? You might find that there are others out there that will request to join.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Plus de groupe pourqoi? [No more group why?]

Hi Berzerk,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately it is not Microsoft that ban others that join a club. It is most likely the person who created the club. There is no way for us to unblock the account from that particularly group. It is best to try and contact that
    person/club or to create your own club instead.

I hope this helps
Thema:

Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join

1. Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join - Similar Threads - Every Club including

2. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  5. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  6. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  7. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  8. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  9. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  10. Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...: I feel like I have tried Every trouble shoot that I can find on Microsoft support about audio, privacy, Nat type, headphones and I'm still having to power cycle my console to be able to hear my...