Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...

Discus and support Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have power cycled my controller and my Xbox around 3 times and i have updated the controller and it still is not working, I do not and cannot buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bendall Taylor, May 22, 2024.

1. Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...

I have power cycled my controller and my Xbox around 3 times and i have updated the controller and it still is not working, I do not and cannot buy another controller and need help fixing it.

:)

Bendall Taylor, May 22, 2024
  2. Race Carle Win User

Cannot interact with Minecraft menu

To answer your questions I’m on an Xbox Series S. The issues started in late 2022 at some time but I wasn’t on the game rarely ever so I’m not quite sure. Every other game works perfectly it’s only Minecraft and the left stick works on the menu but I cannot use the A or Start buttons to actually select anything if that helps.
  3. SilasJohn2001 Win User

Should I return my controller for a replacement?

I would avoid Xbox Series X/S controllers. My first controller that came with my Series X developed that same issue. After ignoring it for a while (because I play shooters where "A" jumps once) it developed a stick drift. It was internal, and had nothing to do with the actually stick, I later found out. Then every button started double pressing, triple pressing. After figuring out I couldn't get it replaced, I disassembled it and made sure everything was clean and clicked into place. It was. Just blew through ANOTHER Series XS controller after less than 4 months. This time my left stick can't reach full velocity when pushed forward, (which has nearly killed me in Resident Evil, like a thousand times).

So, based on my experience, I can tell you this is very normal for this particular xbox controller.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Controllers

i have an original day one 2013 controller at home, that works perfect, every controller since the Xbox one s has come out get either stick drift on the left stick or bumber issues including the original elite.

I have a third party licenced controller, no issues (go figure).

i think as the left stick double as a click in which is mostly used for running in games causes this issue, but only on the official controllers.
  5. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  6. LBS LBS Win User

All 3 of my controllers right stick RS have stopped working but work in the test mode on settings?

Hi,

Neither of these have worked. Literally every button works on my 3 controllers except RS
Thema:

Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...

1. Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and... - Similar Threads - Every button series

2. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  5. almost every button doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    almost every button doesn’t work: my warranty for my elite series 2 controller ended yesterday and now conveniently it’ doesn’t work . every button doesn’t respond and it’s really frustrating considering this is a expensive...
  6. every time after i press the on button on my xbox one s it turns off 5 seconds later. how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    every time after i press the on button on my xbox one s it turns off 5 seconds later. how...: i have unplugged all the wires except the power cable and it still doesnt work 201f9851-2b2a-42ac-996a-cbd57cddb1c2
  7. Xbox series s drifting up and down on every button

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s drifting up and down on every button: My Xbox will start looking up or down in any game and when I use any other button other than the sticks it also starts accelerating up and down. I know it’s not a controller problem as it happened...
  8. Every Xbox controller I own ends up having a disfunctional right bumper button, sometimes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every Xbox controller I own ends up having a disfunctional right bumper button, sometimes...: As the title states, I always seem to have an issue with my controllers having a broken right bumper without long time use. This is probably the 5th time I've had this occur, and all times it's...
  9. Why does my Xbox double press every button that I press?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox double press every button that I press?: Every controller I use send a double input for one press of a button. I used the same controllers on other Xbox’s and they don’t double press. 03489741-b370-4786-a85a-70974bb490b2
  10. How can fix this bug or invite friends when the game crashes every time I hit the invite button

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can fix this bug or invite friends when the game crashes every time I hit the invite button: I can't invite or accept invites for rainbow six extraction on Xbox. My nat type says open, I've restarted my console multiple times, and the game force quits every time....