every 10 minutes or so i keep disconnecting from multiplayer on grounded. every other game...

Discus and support every 10 minutes or so i keep disconnecting from multiplayer on grounded. every other game... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time i play grounded. i disconnect from multiplayer like every 10 minutes. i have checked my wifi status and everything seems perfectly fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nikola.x08, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Nikola.x08
    Nikola.x08 Guest

every 10 minutes or so i keep disconnecting from multiplayer on grounded. every other game...

Every time i play grounded. i disconnect from multiplayer like every 10 minutes. i have checked my wifi status and everything seems perfectly fine. Every other game i play works well. It comes up with high ping on the screen but my wifi is fine. How do i fix this?

:)

Nikola.x08, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

every 10 minutes or so i keep disconnecting from multiplayer on grounded. every other game is working fine. how do i fix this?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?
  3. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes?

Okay, have you tried a wired connection?
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey there, can you actually post all the info requested here?
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx

Also, can you try plugging the ethernet cable into a different port on the router. Any good there?
  5. JUSTINxXxBI3B3R Win User

I'm just going to chuck out a load of information that may help you in solving this..

My router make : Virgin Media Superhub

My router model : VMDG480 (Netgear CG3101D)

My router software version : V2.38.01

My router hardware version : 2.00

Boot Code Version : 2.3.0beta7

CA key : Installed

I don't have a modem.

I've tried with several different ethernet cables and still nothing seems to resolve the issue...
  6. taidara Win User

Greetings BOOM x SToRmZz!

Appreciate if you can post up the make and model of your router and your modem as well.

If you have a stand-alone router then visit the manufactures website and make sure your router is up-to-date with the latest version of firmware.

Try with a different Ethernet cable if the one you use is faulty.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. every 10 minutes or so i keep disconnecting from multiplayer on grounded. every other game... - Similar Threads - every minutes keep

2. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  3. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  4. Why does my Xbox one x black screen for a few seconds every 15 minutes or so.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one x black screen for a few seconds every 15 minutes or so.: I tried to change the color depth setting but it didn’t change anything 0b321620-fa87-4c10-91d6-ab5266357759
  5. games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...: i'm running windows 11 pro on an omen 30L desktop gt13 0xxx and this problem started Monday night. epic game console games do not seem effected but every game on steam (most of my games are there)...
  6. Forza 5 won’t download without pausing every 2 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 won’t download without pausing every 2 minutes: I just got the disc forza 5, it won’t successfully download without giving me the notification “installation stopped” and pausing itself every 2 minutes. At first I was assuming it was a console...
  7. Does anyone know how to fix my Wi-Fi connection dropping every 5 minutes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix my Wi-Fi connection dropping every 5 minutes?: While trying to download a game update my wifi connection keeps dropping roughly every 5 minutes. I’m connected with Starlink wirelessly and I’m watching my data screen. No other devices lose...
  8. My XBOX keeps disconnecting from internet every 2 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    My XBOX keeps disconnecting from internet every 2 minutes: I bought my XBOX 3 months ago everything was fine until 2 days ago. It started to disconnect every 2- 5 minutes, then it reconnects automaticlly after 5 seconds. I don't use ethernet and i...
  9. My Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes can anyone help?: This started 3-4 days ago I guess after the most recent update but this has never happened to me before and I’ve had this Xbox for 5 years. I’ve tried a bunch of things but nothing is really...
  10. Series X keeps disconnecting from wifi every 5-10 minutes! I have to put password in again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X keeps disconnecting from wifi every 5-10 minutes! I have to put password in again...: Had the Series X for like 2 months now and it consistently disconnects itself from the wifi every 5-10 minutes while I’m playing games, or doing anything online at all. I’ve restarted my modem and...