EVERVERSE SILVER NOT SHOWING UP

Discus and support EVERVERSE SILVER NOT SHOWING UP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else purchased silver for eververse and went to the store and it was just not there? i spent 50 bucks and fot nothing, so i called Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrBeans420, Sep 13, 2017.

1. MrBeans420
    MrBeans420 Guest

Has anyone else purchased silver for eververse and went to the store and it was just not there? i spent 50 bucks and fot nothing, so i called Microsoft and he affirmed i bought it, and told me to contact Activation, but of course
    they are no help their help line just runs you in circles.

wondering if anyone else has had this issue and how you fixed it..

:)

MrBeans420, Sep 13, 2017
  2. JacksOnQuack
    JacksOnQuack Guest
    Xbox store wont work at all.

I can't access any of the Xbox One stores.. when i go to click on an option, say "browse games" for example, i hear the noise that i have chosen it but nothing happens.

i tried to get around this by loading Destiny up and going to their in game eververse store and trying to purchase silver (the destiny currency) so it would take me into the games store, but instead it came up with an error code saying " unable to establish
    connection with the xbox games store"

I've tried all troubleshooting methods and none of them have worked.

JacksOnQuack, Sep 13, 2017
  3. uhnga buhnga
    uhnga buhnga Guest
    in game purchase on destiny eververse silver not being added

i checked billing, twenty five dollars worth of 4.99$ in game silver are on it, my xbox account went from 25.11$ to fourteen cents. However, in the game it only shows 4 out the the five packs.

uhnga buhnga, Sep 13, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If seen this happen to others. Try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. When you restart the game go to the in game menu and scroll right. Choose log out and select the option to sign in with a different profile
    then choose your own profile. The person that did these steps had the silver show up within a half hour.

onyxishere, Sep 14, 2017
  5. blueamcat Win User

shadowkeep

The Eververse season rank/rewards is also tied to only the account that purchased it. :)
  6. Orokana Yurei Win User

Home Xbox function does not work properly.

I do know from my own experience that Bungie did change the way shared content works compared to the last release. My own home has four Xbox One systems and we all play Destiny 2. We have 2 Gold accounts and with that my son and daughter can play all of
    the content in Shadowkeep with the exception of the season pass content.

The easiest solution was to buy just the season pass itself from the Eververse market while in game. If I recall correctly it cost 1000 silver in game. Essentially $10 US. It saved having to pay for another copy of the game.
  7. ReplacingMilk Win User

Tenure still messed up

I've spoken to somebody on Xbox customer support before and was told if you return to silver membership for a certain amount of time the tenure is reset to 0 and until it does reset while silver the tenure goes into a frozen state.
  8. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

I'm done with games like Destiny. Destiny 2 Eververse has loot boxes and microtransactions witch just annoy me. I understand these companies need to make money, but when you do this to your customers and think it's a good idea. you not only make yourself
    look bad, but you make others look bad too.
  9. psycosis86 Win User

setting up a (2nd) account?

Is your offline account just a profile on your xbox or is it a silver(free) account? If it is just an account then all you would have to do is upgrade it to a silver account and use your email when signing up. You can do this on your xbox by pressing the
    guide button, then selecting "join xbox live," and follow the on screen instructions. If this is already a silver account, you can change the email address associated with account by xbox.com and visiting my account.
Thema:

1. EVERVERSE SILVER NOT SHOWING UP - Similar Threads - EVERVERSE SILVER SHOWING

2. Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...: I was charged twice for digital currency on destiny a few days ago and requested to be refunded the additional charge. The request was approved and the additional charge was refunded to me. I...
  3. How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me: How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me 0238a621-ffc9-456d-82be-9e60ff0f7229
  4. I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can...: I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can you please help? Thank you 9657cb51-f4cf-4223-92fc-21c32d767fdd
  5. Connecting 360 to Xbox Live Silver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting 360 to Xbox Live Silver: I cannot get my Xbox 360 connected to Xbox Live Silver. The console connects to the internet, but won't connect to Live. I'm trying to update the console, but never bothered trying to connect to...
  6. Missing silver DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing silver DLC: I recently purchased a special silver pack, but I cannot find it. I purchased via my phone, but the DLC is not on my PC. Where could it have gone? 0927c463-7437-4873-8d7e-0143e8254dba
  7. Destiny 2 silver purchase went through twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 silver purchase went through twice: Is there anyway I can get a refund for one bundle of silver? I went to go buy one pack of 2000 for 20 dollars but it went through twice and I dont need that much and I dont really have the money...
  8. Accidentally purchased destiny 2 silver four times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally purchased destiny 2 silver four times: Last night I tried to purchase destiny 2 silver but was told “oops there was a problem” I retried three times and was given the same message. I checked my purchase history and the four tries had...
  9. Destiny 2 silver on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 silver on Xbox one: So ive purchased silver multiple times and none of it is showing up in my account, ive done all the steps bungie gave and xbox gave and none are working, also when i bought the silver i never got...
  10. Kingdom Come Deliverance gets stuck on Deep Silver loading screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kingdom Come Deliverance gets stuck on Deep Silver loading screen: I have Kingdom Come downloaded onto my xbox one but it gets stuck on the Deep Silver loading screen before getting to the main menu. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. What else can i do to fix...