Ever since Xbox One name change, all my Xbox 360 backwards compatible games aren't working.

Discus and support Ever since Xbox One name change, all my Xbox 360 backwards compatible games aren't working. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently I changed my name. Every 360 game doesn't sit well with that. They all say my gamer profile isn't signed in, and when I pick my profile with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheUrbanSaint, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Ever since Xbox One name change, all my Xbox 360 backwards compatible games aren't working.

Recently I changed my name. Every 360 game doesn't sit well with that. They all say my gamer profile isn't signed in, and when I pick my profile with the name change, it tells me that I picked the wrong profile and need to redownload it, whatever that means. This only happens with my changed profile, the profile with the same randomly generated name still works. Any help as to what to do?

submitted by /u/TheUrbanSaint
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheUrbanSaint, Oct 13, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox One features.

The Xbox One X can play all Xbox One games, all backwards compatible Xbox 360 games and all backwards compatible Xbox (Original Xbox) games. Here is a list of all the

backwards compatible games
    , more are being added to, so don't be put off if your favourites aren't listed just yet.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox One features.

The Xbox One X can play all Xbox One games, all backwards compatible Xbox 360 games and all backwards compatible Xbox (Original Xbox) games. Here is a list of all the

, more are being added to, so don't be put off if your favourites aren't listed just yet.
    The 1 and only game I want on that list isn't there :(
  4. IRB Win User

Xbox One features.

The 1 and only game I want on that list isn't there :(

Which is?
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Castle Miner Z

I'm not sure it will come to backwards compatibility since Xbox have stopped adding games to focus on getting everything that works on Xbox One working on Porject Scarlett. Perhaps once they get all that sorted and working 100% with no issues then they
    will come back to adding more original and 360 games to the backwards compatible program since it's a much loved feature of the Xbox One.
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

Start a petition to be able play old games on xbox one

It would be great if the Xbox one was backwards compatible, thing is, the console is already out and they aren't going to rebuild the console to include backwards compatibility. Plus I heard it costs a lot of money to make it backwards compatible.

Petitions aren't going to work, Microsoft will not change their mind about this.
Thema:

Ever since Xbox One name change, all my Xbox 360 backwards compatible games aren't working.

1. Ever since Xbox One name change, all my Xbox 360 backwards compatible games aren't working. - Similar Threads - Ever since name

2. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  3. Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...: Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to open. This morning it keeps closing out on its own. I think I'm done with MUWG....
  4. Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.: I installed the recent Windows Update. I now notice that whichever game I play is crashing after some time. My drivers are up to date, nothing is corrupted. What should I do next? Specs 3050 i5...
  5. Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming: Whenever the game starts i get this prompt.. ive updated my controllers as well so im not sure why i cannot play 9f6d00e2-f1cd-47e2-a9d2-b172f41f5fc5
  6. why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...: I've recently bought the game pass and was super excited to play some new games , I even cleaned out a few 100gbs of hard drive space hoping to enjoy all that the game pass has to offer , after a...
  7. Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...: Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on it forces me to go back into the lobby I can’t just keep reading up 02f456f2-fe3c-4e90-a60f-b8ad69a3817a
  8. I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?: [img] Used to work fine, but now? Nope. I want answers. I tried logging in and out, both via the app and on and desktop. Nothing has been fixed. I also wanna know why on Twitch, whenever I...
  9. My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...: Hello ! i have roblox and use PC . I used to launch roblox games with the website using chrome or sometime firefox and my VC worked perfectly fine there , but just 2 days ago while trying to...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...