Ever since the Season 02 Reloaded update for Modern Warfare 2, the game keeps crashing my...

Discus and support Ever since the Season 02 Reloaded update for Modern Warfare 2, the game keeps crashing my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the season 2 reloaded update for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 released, I have been unable to play the game. Everytime I start it up, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToxicMxstify, Mar 17, 2023.

1. ToxicMxstify
    ToxicMxstify Guest

Ever since the Season 02 Reloaded update for Modern Warfare 2, the game keeps crashing my...

Ever since the season 2 reloaded update for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 released, I have been unable to play the game. Everytime I start it up, it works for about 1 to 2 minutes and then crashes my console. This happens instantly when I try to search for a match or try to edit my loadout.

I have tried everything:

- I power cycled my console

- I fully restored my console (keeping games and apps)

- I uninstalled and reinstalled the game

- I deleted the game reserved space (this deleted my campaign save data)

- I deleted the game saved space for my account

- I tried playing on 60hz instead of 120hz (this fixes certain issues in other games for me)

I have no idea what else to do to get this game working again.

:)

ToxicMxstify, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Ever since the Season 02 Reloaded update for Modern Warfare 2, the game keeps crashing my console to a white static noise screen

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about the issue. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. It seems like you've already tried all the proven steps to fix any in-game issues on our consoles.

Since the issue is isolated to COD game only which started to occur after its update, it may be a game bug. The game may not have been optimized correctly. I recommend to directly contact the game publisher/support here https://support.activision.com/ to report the issue and ask for further assistance with their game.
  3. BDR3 Win User

Xbox crashing and lagging

My xbox keeps crashing too. Wont load game from home screen. Tried resetting xbox and still nothing.

it started happening the 3rd game of the new Modern Warfare update for season 2 last week. So sad.

Would like to know what to do next since my xbox doesnt work and i cant navigate anything. It is on my xbox one s that i bought over black friday...
  4. LOOSECANONCOLT Win User

Xbox one X broken - Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ive been hVing very similar issues with mine ever since having modern warfare crash a few times ive noticed when i load into games my sound quits working in my headset Nd i have to reset it.hunt showdown is crashing wayy more frequently than before modern
    warfare came out its fristrating as im sure my system will be considered out if warrenty or something even though it worked oerfectly fine before cod.
  5. ZenKiller08 Win User

xbox one

There were several issues with the new Modern Warfare Season 2 update. Please try to log in again as a lot of these issues have been cleared up with subsequent patches.
  6. SoloKingxRobert Win User

Cod Ghosts on Xbox One Why? (Game Discussion)

Same here! Black ops 1,2 and Modern warfare 1,2 was the best cod games I've ever played. Since ghost and modern warfare 3 came out i'm always ended up bottom 2, thats why i'm now playing battlefield 4 and never coming back to call of duty
Thema:

1. Ever since the Season 02 Reloaded update for Modern Warfare 2, the game keeps crashing my... - Similar Threads - Ever since Season

2. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  3. Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...: Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to open. This morning it keeps closing out on its own. I think I'm done with MUWG....
  4. Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.: I installed the recent Windows Update. I now notice that whichever game I play is crashing after some time. My drivers are up to date, nothing is corrupted. What should I do next? Specs 3050 i5...
  5. Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming: Whenever the game starts i get this prompt.. ive updated my controllers as well so im not sure why i cannot play 9f6d00e2-f1cd-47e2-a9d2-b172f41f5fc5
  6. why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...: I've recently bought the game pass and was super excited to play some new games , I even cleaned out a few 100gbs of hard drive space hoping to enjoy all that the game pass has to offer , after a...
  7. Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...: Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on it forces me to go back into the lobby I can’t just keep reading up 02f456f2-fe3c-4e90-a60f-b8ad69a3817a
  8. I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?: [img] Used to work fine, but now? Nope. I want answers. I tried logging in and out, both via the app and on and desktop. Nothing has been fixed. I also wanna know why on Twitch, whenever I...
  9. My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...: Hello ! i have roblox and use PC . I used to launch roblox games with the website using chrome or sometime firefox and my VC worked perfectly fine there , but just 2 days ago while trying to...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...