Ever since I updated Minecraft on my Xbox Series X to 1.19 it wouldn’t let me create any...

Discus and support Ever since I updated Minecraft on my Xbox Series X to 1.19 it wouldn’t let me create any... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For context: when I click the CREATE button it refreshes to the page I was just on without creating any world. e1a77881-a83e-4754-874d-b3a6f5c9647d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlfieEthridge, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Ever since I updated Minecraft on my Xbox Series X to 1.19 it wouldn’t let me create any...

For context: when I click the CREATE button it refreshes to the page I was just on without creating any world.

:)

AlfieEthridge, Aug 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Ever since I updated Minecraft on my Xbox Series X to 1.19 it wouldn’t let me create any more worlds. Can someone help me fix this?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ALFIEETHRIDGE

May I know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this problem ?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed.

In the meantime, if you have installed minecraft in a external hard drive please move it to the internal storage and give it a new try

If that doesn't work may I know if you tried power cycling your console?
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  3. Angie Bettis Win User

Xbox game pass (streaming) controller

Marion,

I have the Xbox Series X with the wireless xbox controller that shipped together. I’m trying to play games on the game pass subscription. How ever the game “A way out” will not let me start the game. I tried playing it yesterday with wire but it wouldn’t work either.
  4. PaytonRussell Win User

Xbox updating error

I’m having the same issue too expect for me it’s the xbox just not responding at all, I have a series x and it’s never done this before expect for today so I’m pretty confused as to why. It let me download a game but when I wanted to update a game or transfer a game over to another storage device it wouldn’t let me because it would just say 0 out of so and so MB’s/GB’s. It even wouldn’t let me see what games I had and take forever to respond to my button commands.
  5. MasterOfRhaast Win User

Can I use an Xbox One S Seagate hard drive to transfer my games to a Series X when I get it?

So, if I were to get the updated Xbox Series X port of a game, either by buying the upgrade or via Smart Delivery, I wouldn’t be able to play it on the external hard drive anymore? Because I’m pretty sure that the Xbox Series X is compatible with accessories
    from the current gen, like an Xbox One controller. Wouldn’t that include hard drives, so you would be able to use them for next gen games?
  6. NextMemory Win User

HDMI pass-through, do you use it? And do you want it on Series X?

I’ve never used it so it wouldn’t matter to me if the series x doesn’t have it.
Thema:

Ever since I updated Minecraft on my Xbox Series X to 1.19 it wouldn’t let me create any...

1. Ever since I updated Minecraft on my Xbox Series X to 1.19 it wouldn’t let me create any... - Similar Threads - Ever since updated

2. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  3. Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...: Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to open. This morning it keeps closing out on its own. I think I'm done with MUWG....
  4. Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.: I installed the recent Windows Update. I now notice that whichever game I play is crashing after some time. My drivers are up to date, nothing is corrupted. What should I do next? Specs 3050 i5...
  5. Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming: Whenever the game starts i get this prompt.. ive updated my controllers as well so im not sure why i cannot play 9f6d00e2-f1cd-47e2-a9d2-b172f41f5fc5
  6. why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...: I've recently bought the game pass and was super excited to play some new games , I even cleaned out a few 100gbs of hard drive space hoping to enjoy all that the game pass has to offer , after a...
  7. Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...: Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on it forces me to go back into the lobby I can’t just keep reading up 02f456f2-fe3c-4e90-a60f-b8ad69a3817a
  8. I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?: [img] Used to work fine, but now? Nope. I want answers. I tried logging in and out, both via the app and on and desktop. Nothing has been fixed. I also wanna know why on Twitch, whenever I...
  9. My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...: Hello ! i have roblox and use PC . I used to launch roblox games with the website using chrome or sometime firefox and my VC worked perfectly fine there , but just 2 days ago while trying to...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...