Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every...

Discus and support Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i play rainbow six or cod or rdr2 i get kicked off line then it signs me back in immediatly but never when i play madden or any game that i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by snaysnay, Aug 4, 2020.

1. snaysnay
    snaysnay Guest

Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every...

Every time i play rainbow six or cod or rdr2 i get kicked off line then it signs me back in immediatly but never when i play madden or any game that i dont play multiplayer

:)

snaysnay, Aug 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. theman72HG Win User

How do I report people who keep kicking me offline?

[quote user="KING P00KIE"]

Hey I was playing black ops 2 and was smashing some *** talkers. Then they said how do you like your internet then I got kicked offline and when ever I log back in I get kicked offline. Please help

[/quote]

it's more like he kicked you from the game as he was the host or something
  3. shikatowza Win User

Disconnecting from Live at a constant rate

Tus happened to me just recently and I just changed my password got back in to Netflix from where it kicked me out asked for me to reenter my new password got back in to Netflix and it did not signed me out again not sure if it fixed the issue but here's
    hopping. sorry if I don't make much sense the general idea is change your password and see if works
  4. TrueBaller30an3 Win User

another player kicked me offline.

I want to report [Mod Removed] for booting me offline. I was in a party with my friends and he joined the party and my friend asked me to kick him and I wanted to too because we both have seen him kick people offline and after I kicked him
    from the party all of a sudden my xbox foze up for 30 seconds and it poped up that I got disconnected from xbox live. After I unplugged my router to solve problem and pluged it back in I tried to get back on live by re entering password and everything. after
    I got reconnected back to live the same guy [Mod Removed] sent me a message quote "smacked". then few minutes he sent me a message saying quote "was it worth it?" that brought to believe that he really did kick me offline. all I ask is if
    u could take care of this guy or at least stop him from doing this to people.
  5. FatDadNZ Win User

Xbox Live not connecting... Again.

Just to top things off I got kicked out of my profile and couldn't sign back in to that either... So no offline games even. Really disappointed. Expensive frickin' paperweight.
  6. I am a Henley Win User

I was hacked

i was playing mw3 then got kicked offline out of nowhere and it said my account was signed in elsewhere
Thema:

1. Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every... - Similar Threads - Ever sense got

2. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  3. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  4. Will this ever happen? Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will this ever happen? Xbox?: I'm a game developer and a long time Xbox fan I've been using Xbox for 12 years or maybe more I've loved playing Minecraft for the 360 and I have a question? Will there ever be a app where I can...
  5. Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?: Ever since the last month, I'm having a lot of issues with the Game Bar, since it does not capture my microphone unless the Game Bar is on screen. I have to repair and reset it everytime for it to...
  6. Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...: My PlayStation account got unlinked from my MSA at some point in the last couple years and it won't let me reconnect them. It is the same MSA that's always been linked to my PSN, had both for...
  7. When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005: Windows is up to date and everything is how it should be but error 0x80070005 popped up out of no where and does not allow me to download games 0x80070005 pops up I've seen different types of...
  8. Will Wall.E ever be available on the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Wall.E ever be available on the series X?: Hi peeps, Please excuse my complete lack of knowledge, but it has been at least 25 years since I have owned a console. Excuses out the way, my son who has autism has got obsessed with Wall.E...
  9. Will there ever be a Platinum trophy equivalent?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there ever be a Platinum trophy equivalent?: When I had recently started achievement hunting I realized there isn’t anything similar to a platinum trophy. submitted by /u/tygamble [link] [comments]
  10. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc