Ever had problems with break away connector Xbox 360

Discus and support Ever had problems with break away connector Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a set of rockband drums . I hooked them up then when I sat down the didn't have and power.. I mess with. The USB cord and at the breakaway it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RustHumphrey, Mar 16, 2023.

1. RustHumphrey
    RustHumphrey Guest

I bought a set of rockband drums . I hooked them up then when I sat down the didn't have and power.. I mess with. The USB cord and at the breakaway it would flicker .. I tried another 1 and it did same thing . This is something I haven't seen.. any suggestions

:)

RustHumphrey, Mar 16, 2023
  2. gameshoes3003 Win User

Xbox One Incompatible with Current Gaming Headsets

You can always break open the connector part of the Xbox 360 headsets and then modify it to work with other things.
  3. thematea Win User

Audio kabel type for A/V output connector on rear side of the XBOX360

Thanks for your reply but this is not a solution of my problem, provided link to web pages is about HDMI adaptor only. But I need to connect TV through HDMI connector on XBOX 360 and audio system 5.1 through "unknown" connector on XBOX 360. And this why
    I need to know which type of A/V connector is there on rear side of the XBOX 360 console. Thanks for understanding.
  4. HumorousTomcat Win User

Xbox one faulty controller (left analogue stick)

I'm on my 4th controller, seriously. I have had my xbox 360 controllers for years, never ever had this much trouble. The left stick breaks off inside, not enough to quit functioning completely, but enough that I can't always run when I want in COD. something
    in the left stick breaks off. there is plastic loose in my controllers (I have 2 that have the problem currently)
  5. Fizzle Wizzle Win User

Launch day woes. This is just an informational post.

I've been with M$ since 2000, never had an original xbox break, went through 4 360's, never had a 360 slim break, and now have a day one xbox break.....I expected them to keep there quality high and not go through the whole red ring of death ordeal again
    but the more I read these forums the more I see problems
  6. PlasticSpoon05 Win User

Problems with Army of two

I had to break out the old 360 unit, downloaded straight away with no issues.

if you don't have access to a xbox 360 then they usually fix this issues in 1-3 days going off previous times games are not ready (even though they are planned in advance!)
Thema:

1. Ever had problems with break away connector Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Ever problems break

2. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...: Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc. 6da4ed05-aec3-4fd3-9199-4abcb2f491f2
  3. Xbox one s update problem. It's having update every time when ever I switch it on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s update problem. It's having update every time when ever I switch it on: I have xbox one s I bought it second hand and it was repaired once but now whenever I switch my xbox on it gets update and I can't do anything rather than playing offline and it happens daily like...
  4. The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.: I have an xbox party chat problem and after taking every troubleshooting step possible I'm at my end. Here's the current scenario. My account does not work in chat, but ONLY on my xbox. Other...
  5. Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?: Plex devs and MS devs have acknowledged this is a bug, both sides are pointing finger at each other through as to whose fault it is. Mods here have said it is being looked into Problem is this...
  6. Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?: Since launch, there has been an issue with Borderlands 3 causing complete system crashes on Xbox One X hardware that do not have any history of crashes, or other similar problems. The console goes...
  7. Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem Hey Worf, Thanks for reaching out! We'll try our best to get this sorted out for you. Since you...
  8. Worst Xbox problem ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Xbox problem ever: So I didn't really know we're to post this but I guess here will do So recently my mic started to mess up on my Xbox by cutting out and all of a sudden I could hear or talk. No one was muted my...
  9. Is the rewards points problem ever going to get fixed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is the rewards points problem ever going to get fixed?: Is this really that hard to fix? Just wondering... 74bc0466-afde-4545-a2a2-4cf5e7053884
  10. Xbox One. One of the weirdest start up problem ever.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One. One of the weirdest start up problem ever.: So a friend contacted me a problem with his Xbox One (not S) and asked me to help him and of course I gave him the regular Solutions plug out everything from the Xbox for 10 minutes try to plug it...