Event rewards

Discus and support Event rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my name is johnathan I recently played in the 90s event in nba2k23 for Xbox next gen and completed it but didn’t receive any rewards for doing how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Johnathan Humphrey, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Event rewards

Hi my name is johnathan I recently played in the 90s event in nba2k23 for Xbox next gen and completed it but didn’t receive any rewards for doing how do I claim my rewards

:)

Johnathan Humphrey, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Balistic Chick Win User

I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

I know the sea of thieves event had the mixpot rewards im not sure what else had the rewards for it
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

achievements 4 frankenrewards

Hello Vladdracula777,

We will adjust your account for these Rewards events, but you may wish to complete Rewards events earlier in the month if you have known internet connection issues and wish to complete those offers automatically. You should see the change shortly.
  4. The Jimbotron Win User

Gamerscore

If you're part of Microsoft Rewards, that program sometimes has an event where you can earn Microsoft Rewards Points by getting Achievements. It runs at least once a year for about a month. The event matches your Achievements up to 10,000; one Rewards Point for every Achievement Point. eg get 2,500 more Gamerscore that month and you get 2,500 Rewards Points.

That's pretty well the only time you can get Rewards Points from Achievements.
  5. Korahn 27 Win User

Commendation Weapons

They haven't mentioned whather we can or not. If not, then I guess it'll be event rewards.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Franken Rewards event

Keep in mind that it takes about 96 hours for the program to recognize new purchases. So it hasn't been enough time yet for the site to update for that purchase.
Thema:

Event rewards

1. Event rewards - Similar Threads - Event rewards

2. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  3. Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer: This error : Faulting application name: faceitclient.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code:...
  4. My PC has been having some crashes and it gives a Kernel Power Event ID 41 Version 9 Level...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC has been having some crashes and it gives a Kernel Power Event ID 41 Version 9 Level...: So recently I've been having issues with my PC when sometimes it crashed for no reason. I've been trying many ways to fix this but can't find a solution so I may try if you can help me. Here I...
  5. Events not showing on MWIII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Events not showing on MWIII: when my husband is playing MWIII it shows events for him, such as the upcoming santa slays event. When I sign in to play I have no events at all, the events section is not present, and the santa...
  6. An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience

in XboX Insiders
    An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience: I do not understand fully what and how it happened so this post is about gathering info related to the event. Here is what happened: The game specifically I'm talking about is State Of Decay 2 I...
  7. how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...: how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of this and my epic signed me out can we contact epic games with xbox and get my account back...
  8. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

in XboX Insiders
    The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...: help me submitted by /u/Chefboymcgee [link] [comments]
  9. October event reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    October event reward: Hi ive yet to receive the reward for the october event plz can this be looked into. 3b10e20b-5b8a-42f5-bc19-27a162ccb4eb
  10. Halo 5 Preorder was not able to get xbox reward event credits or $10 credits.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 Preorder was not able to get xbox reward event credits or $10 credits.: As the title states, I was unable to receive xbox reward credits for participating in pre-ordering halo 5: guardians (disc version). I ordered on 1/2/2015, [mod removed] I've talked to numerous...