Europe Power Supply Xbox One from USA

Discus and support Europe Power Supply Xbox One from USA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have lived in the Netherlands for 6 months now and brought my Xbox One from the US. I can't use it because of the difference of Volts. Can someone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jaguargdh, Oct 20, 2017.

1. jaguargdh
    jaguargdh Guest

I have lived in the Netherlands for 6 months now and brought my Xbox One from the US. I can't use it because of the difference of Volts. Can someone share a link on where I can buy a power supply that works in Europe (Netherlands)?

:)

jaguargdh, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Using a USA purchased Xbox in the UK

It won't work as it will probably blow the power supply as the power supply would be too big.

You can however buy another power supply for Europe if you call Xbox Support.

You will also have to import games from the USA, unless the games are region-free.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Xbox One won't turn on ?

Yeah a Europe power supply might be needed. I should look on the power brick of mine from the US to see the power rating. Remember in the USA we use 120v 60hz power standard.

Customgamer18, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Power supply USA to Europe

Yeah.All consoles are the same,it's just the power supply & some software that is different from country to country.

Just make sure you get an official Microsoft power supply as 3rd party ones could cause problems.
  5. darren_scott Win User

6. Miss Maven Win User

So to make sure, I should buy a new power supply unit for the Xbox that was made for European outlets ? And plugging one of those European psu won't damage my console either ?
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Just to add,you should never use any type of voltage converter with your console as it can damage your console.
  8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Using a USA purchased Xbox in the UK

It won't work as it will probably blow the power supply as the power supply would be too big.

You can however buy another power supply for Europe if you call Xbox Support.

You will also have to import games from the USA, unless the games are region-free.
Thema:

1. Europe Power Supply Xbox One from USA - Similar Threads - Europe Power Supply

2. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  3. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  4. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  6. Not powering on properly!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not powering on properly!: Have an xbox one s. Bought it brand new from retailer. After purchase has stayed in the same place and not moved, there's no visible damages or wear etc So powers on and the xbox light on the...
  7. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  8. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  9. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  10. if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...

in XBoX on Windows
    if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...: i want to buy a xbox series x from the xbox official website, i live in europe if i buy it from there will it come whit the american style power wire? c7a40731-9a79-4a14-832b-236af8c517ea