Europe Power Supply Xbox One from USA

Discus and support Europe Power Supply Xbox One from USA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have lived in the Netherlands for 6 months now and brought my Xbox One from the US. I can't use it because of the difference of Volts. Can someone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jaguargdh, Oct 20, 2017.

1. jaguargdh
    jaguargdh Guest

I have lived in the Netherlands for 6 months now and brought my Xbox One from the US. I can't use it because of the difference of Volts. Can someone share a link on where I can buy a power supply that works in Europe (Netherlands)?

:)

jaguargdh, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Using a USA purchased Xbox in the UK

It won't work as it will probably blow the power supply as the power supply would be too big.

You can however buy another power supply for Europe if you call Xbox Support.

You will also have to import games from the USA, unless the games are region-free.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Xbox One won't turn on ?

Yeah a Europe power supply might be needed. I should look on the power brick of mine from the US to see the power rating. Remember in the USA we use 120v 60hz power standard.

Customgamer18, Oct 20, 2017
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Using a USA purchased Xbox in the UK

It won't work as it will probably blow the power supply as the power supply would be too big.

You can however buy another power supply for Europe if you call Xbox Support.

You will also have to import games from the USA, unless the games are region-free.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Power supply USA to Europe

Yeah.All consoles are the same,it's just the power supply & some software that is different from country to country.

Just make sure you get an official Microsoft power supply as 3rd party ones could cause problems.
  6. darren_scott Win User

7. Miss Maven Win User

So to make sure, I should buy a new power supply unit for the Xbox that was made for European outlets ? And plugging one of those European psu won't damage my console either ?
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Just to add,you should never use any type of voltage converter with your console as it can damage your console.
Thema:

1. Europe Power Supply Xbox One from USA - Similar Threads - Europe Power Supply

2. Black Ops 3 Multiplayer problem on Xbox europe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 Multiplayer problem on Xbox europe: So I got bo3 about a week ago and can't find a match if I am the host. My NAT Type is open. I can play only if I join someone. Does anyone else experience the same thing? Note that I don't have...
  3. If i buy a XBOX GamePass Gift Card in the USA, can mail it to some in Europe & will it work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy a XBOX GamePass Gift Card in the USA, can mail it to some in Europe & will it work...: Seeing if the Pre-paid code will still work if i buy in tge USA, then send it to my friend in Europe 29bc2a20-6c1e-4650-bf1b-ed7d247d7467
  4. Moving X Box one from Europe to USA: Cables?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving X Box one from Europe to USA: Cables?: Our X-Box One was bought in Europe. We have moved to the USA. I replaced the European plug with a USA plug and plugged it into the wall power socket. . . there is no power to the X-Box. Do I need...
  5. XBOX Branding for Eastern Europe?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Branding for Eastern Europe?: Hello there. I work in a big company on the Balkans (or as many refer to them as Ex-Yu countries), which is still not in the EU. Is there any way that I can get in contact with an Xbox sales...
  6. Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia: hello, I'm from Indonesia.. I want to buy Xbox series s Europa (2 round plugs) because this EU version has the same plugs as in my country, but it's out of stock.. and there's only the Japanese...
  7. Xbox Insiders in Europe Can Now Play the Mordhau Demo!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders in Europe Can Now Play the Mordhau Demo!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Fallout 76 unavailable on pc gamepass europe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 unavailable on pc gamepass europe?: Hi, can anyone confirm that Fallout 76 is unavailable on pc gamepass europe, and/or suggest how I can get it? Thanks! B 6001d221-a183-4818-945c-049d3a13c328
  9. Power supply USA to Europe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply USA to Europe: To use a Xbox One console from USA in Italy Europe, are we supposed to purchase a European power brick to use with the USA console or simply plug in the American power brick we used in USA into a...
  10. Sending power supply to an APO in Europe.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending power supply to an APO in Europe.: I can buy a power supply for $50 and have it sent to my APO (Armed forces PO box) in Italy. Question is, it says the correct power supply for my region will be sent to me, but technically the APO...