Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e...
Discus and support Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e agora não consigo cancelar nem desativar pagamento automático e... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PedroHenriqueAR, Oct 1, 2020.
Thema:
Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e...
Loading...
-
Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e... - Similar Threads - assinei game pass
-
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Assinei o gamepass e minha vantegens não aparecem[Translation-I signed the gamepass and my...
in XBoX on WindowsAssinei o gamepass e minha vantegens não aparecem[Translation-I signed the gamepass and my...: Boa tarde, eu assinei o xbox gamepass e as minha vantegens não aparecem, quando eu deslogo da minha conta todas as vantagens aparecem, quando eu logo de novo só aparece a vantagem do overcooked 2... -
Assinei em duplicidade [Edit - Translation] - Good afternoon,
in XBoX Games and AppsAssinei em duplicidade [Edit - Translation] - Good afternoon,: Boa tarde, Eu cancelei a assinatura do game pass do xbox one e depois me arrenpendi. Fui reativar a assinatura e por engano, reativei duas vezes a mesma assinatura. Constam as duas na minha conta...