: ethernet drop connection series x

Discus and support : ethernet drop connection series x in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : ethernet drop connection series x Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today. First,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SUMO THE MOJO, Aug 4, 2021.

1. : ethernet drop connection series x

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you please tell me if on other devices the connection works normally?

:)

SUMO THE MOJO, Aug 4, 2021
  2. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

ethernet drop connection series x

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you please tell me if on other devices the connection works normally?
  4. MarmiteOP Win User

Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  5. MarmiteOP Win User

Xbox series X crash

Do you mean crashes as in switches off? or back to the Home Screen? My son has had 3 series x so far! The first two randomly switching off and Microsoft said to return for refund and this latest one was dropping the internet connection by going back to the Home Screen. It seems as though my wireless internet connection wasn’t good enough even though the series x is in the same room as router. I tried using an Ethernet cable connecting the series x directly to the router and not had a problem since! I would recommend trying this. I know its not ideal in the day of WiFi but it’s worked for us and my son is happy.

I hope this helps

Marmite
  6. TommyWilson8 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

I have one Xbox (Series X) wired via Ethernet. I can play on WiFi with no disconnects but I prefer a wired connection for gaming.
Thema:

1. : ethernet drop connection series x - Similar Threads - ethernet drop connection

2. Xbox thinks its on ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox thinks its on ethernet: I have had an xbox series x for a couple years now and recently it has been saying it is connected via ethernet eheb it isn’t. Ive tried restarting it, and i also tried hard resetting it, but...
  3. Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off: My series X has been connected via Ethernet for months now with no issue, after a change in provider, it is no longer working on a wired connection (which I need as the wifi does not reach me)....
  4. Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?: Xbox series x abruptly disconnected from live. At the time it was connected via Ethernet cable to the router. After several attempts to troubleshoot, and with or with out the Ethernet cable, it...
  5. High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.

in XboX Insiders
    High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.: Hello! I’ve been having some trouble with my connection lately and wanted to see if anyone could please help. My console is connected to my router through ethernet. I mainly play FIFA (EAFC24),...
  6. Ethernet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet speeds: I have a gigabit ethernet switch and fibre to the property. I have all cat 7 cables running through the house. I use the switch in my bedroom and I run 2 ethernets off the switch. One goes to my...
  7. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  8. Is my Series X wifi faster when plugged in via Ethernet to a Google wifi puck, or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Series X wifi faster when plugged in via Ethernet to a Google wifi puck, or...: Basically title. What are the differences between the two connections? Which would be faster? 1d3c8e9e-76c8-4e26-9000-593a4684f141
  9. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  10. My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried...: my xbox is basically missing a key a feature. 50b9ab2e-b479-4799-b40c-3dffc6bebe5f