: ethernet drop connection series x

Discus and support : ethernet drop connection series x in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : ethernet drop connection series x Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today. First,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SUMO THE MOJO, Aug 4, 2021.

1. : ethernet drop connection series x

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you please tell me if on other devices the connection works normally?

:)

SUMO THE MOJO, Aug 4, 2021
  2. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

ethernet drop connection series x

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you please tell me if on other devices the connection works normally?
  4. MarmiteOP Win User

Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  5. MarmiteOP Win User

Xbox series X crash

Do you mean crashes as in switches off? or back to the Home Screen? My son has had 3 series x so far! The first two randomly switching off and Microsoft said to return for refund and this latest one was dropping the internet connection by going back to the Home Screen. It seems as though my wireless internet connection wasn’t good enough even though the series x is in the same room as router. I tried using an Ethernet cable connecting the series x directly to the router and not had a problem since! I would recommend trying this. I know its not ideal in the day of WiFi but it’s worked for us and my son is happy.

I hope this helps

Marmite
  6. TommyWilson8 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

I have one Xbox (Series X) wired via Ethernet. I can play on WiFi with no disconnects but I prefer a wired connection for gaming.
Thema:

1. : ethernet drop connection series x - Similar Threads - ethernet drop connection

2. Tablo Subpar Video quality when ethernet wired

in XboX Insiders
    Tablo Subpar Video quality when ethernet wired: If I use wireless connection while using Tablo it has great video quality.. If I use have Xbox hardwired it has very poor video quality..my 4 Roku Ultra units all display HD quality when...
  3. Random Disconnects on Pc with Ethernet but not on Xbox what would be the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Disconnects on Pc with Ethernet but not on Xbox what would be the problem?: For a while now I have been randomly disconnecting from games on my computer. I have an Ethernet connection and I figured I would plug it into my Xbox One just to see if my ethernet or my router...
  4. Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet.: Hey, I'm , and I live in Canberra, Australia. I'm the owner of a server Called ADSCRAFT, and I just got a new computer to be able to play it better, as I was previously simply doing it off an old...
  5. Why won't the ethernet cord work on Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the ethernet cord work on Xbox One X?: Since buying my xbox ive had to use regular wifi connectivity to play online as my ethernet cord doesnt work 100% of the time. Whenever my wifi is slow I always try using the ethernet cord as it...
  6. Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port: When I connect my Series X to my router with an Ethernet cable, it drops connection, I do not have this problem playing over WiFi. I have tried multiple cables, purchased a new Cat6 cable and I...
  7. Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?: I started having this issue about a week ago where my Xbox is somehow detecting an Ethernet cable when I don’t have one and it won’t let me connect to my WiFi and not sure how to fix, sometimes...
  8. How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?: Hi, I bought my Xbox Series S console and tried to connect to wired network, via my Ethernet cable that works fine with other devices. My previous Xbox was connected to the internet through this...
  9. can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet...: can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet connection? please reply if you can help bfe3048e-eadd-4de5-929b-add22bf8ebaa
  10. Switching back to wireless after using Ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching back to wireless after using Ethernet cable: So I’m having a known issue after initially using Ethernet then trying to switch to wireless. I have to reconnect my Xbox to my network every time I use it now. I was wondering if anyone found a...