Ethernet disconnecting randomly in task manager

Discus and support Ethernet disconnecting randomly in task manager in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! So I have been having a persisting problem with my ethernet cable for a few months now and I’ve reached my limit. I play online games with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Logan_751, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Logan_751
    Logan_751 Guest

Hello! So I have been having a persisting problem with my ethernet cable for a few months now and I’ve reached my limit. I play online games with my Task Manager open on the performance tab and notice my ethernet keeps disappearing and reappearing whenever I’m playing. Yes, just games. I’ve tested streaming sites and other network-required services and it’s fine. I have tried everything from flushing dns to resetting my network settings and it hasn’t gotten any better. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I know it’s a computer error because me and my brother both have ethernet plugged into the same router and he doesn’t get the lag spikes I do. It’s extremely frustrating. I have an Alienware area 51 R5. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Logan_751, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot. Please follow the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again.
  3. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

Random disconnections during Co-op/ Single player

There is too much information given to resolve a simple issue. Wireless is no good on xbox. Switch to ethernet and you would not disconnect randomly.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Wired drops connection every 30 secs or so

5. MR FingerWizard Win User

Xbox One X disconnects from internet and XBL hourly

I have this same problem. It works fine when connected via ethernet, but the wifi will randomly disconnect. It happened to me 3 times in an hour today.
  6. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

Disconnecting from xbox live

Solution: Its the wireless. No matter how good the connection is, you will randomly disconnect like every hour. That is because the wireless sometimes losses contact with your xbox only for a split second causing you to disconnect. Use a ethernet cable,
    you will not disconnect.
Thema:

1. Ethernet disconnecting randomly in task manager - Similar Threads - Ethernet disconnecting randomly

2. Xbox thinks its on ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox thinks its on ethernet: I have had an xbox series x for a couple years now and recently it has been saying it is connected via ethernet eheb it isn’t. Ive tried restarting it, and i also tried hard resetting it, but...
  3. Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off: My series X has been connected via Ethernet for months now with no issue, after a change in provider, it is no longer working on a wired connection (which I need as the wifi does not reach me)....
  4. Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?: Xbox series x abruptly disconnected from live. At the time it was connected via Ethernet cable to the router. After several attempts to troubleshoot, and with or with out the Ethernet cable, it...
  5. High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.

in XboX Insiders
    High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.: Hello! I’ve been having some trouble with my connection lately and wanted to see if anyone could please help. My console is connected to my router through ethernet. I mainly play FIFA (EAFC24),...
  6. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  7. My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried...: my xbox is basically missing a key a feature. 50b9ab2e-b479-4799-b40c-3dffc6bebe5f
  8. Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet while using Ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet while using Ethernet: My series X is disconnecting from the internet, it isn’t a router or internet as I’m getting signal to my laptop and other devices. Only solution is unplugging the internet from the back of the...
  9. ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting?: So ever since I started using ethernet it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my xbox randomly, sometimes it will be days without any problems but then for hours it will disconnect and...
  10. xbox series X keeps disconnecting in the middle of games and im connected to ethernet , I...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series X keeps disconnecting in the middle of games and im connected to ethernet , I...: Help submitted by /u/Hot_Bag1051 [link] [comments]