Ethernet cable, download speed help!

Discus and support Ethernet cable, download speed help! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i recently bout a ethernet cable for my xbox series x because my download speed is absolutely terrible (barely touches 10mpbs) i’ve tried absolutely... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Aston_Lewis, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Ethernet cable, download speed help!

i recently bout a ethernet cable for my xbox series x because my download speed is absolutely terrible (barely touches 10mpbs) i’ve tried absolutely everything to get the download speed higher using dns codes the Qos stuff i’m just not sure on how to improve it, do i call up my internet provider someone please help!

submitted by /u/Aston_Lewis
    [link] [comments]

/u/Aston_Lewis, Nov 6, 2022
  2. CrAnkThAtCuRRy Win User

Downloads

Try using an Ethernet cable for your Xbox one to receive optimal download speeds.

Connect the Ethernet cable to your Xbox from the router as the primary source. You will see a difference in download speed versus wifi cache.
  3. OverdueDragon50 Win User

Slow downloads/updates on Xbox one

Try Using a Ethernet cable for a faster download speed.
  4. BluSwirl Win User

Download issue

"I have tried using a cable..."

Hello, are you referring to an ethernet cable? I live in Australia, and my download speed when using a wired (or ethernet) connection is only 18mbps. By modern standards, that's quite slow, but you've just said your download speed is 3mbps! For all intents
    and purposes, wired is the way to go, and I've only encountered connection or download errors when the signal is compromised. If you haven't already, try reconnecting with an ethernet cable, and then checking your download speed from network settings to see
    if it doesn't improve the speed!
  5. twodollars74 Win User

Slow download times!

Ethernet cable then tried wirelessly same result. Slow. When I download on the xbox one the speeds are fast. It too is connected via an Ethernet cable.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force closing.

We can try to connect it via Ethernet cable to see if the download speed increases.
Thema:

Ethernet cable, download speed help!

1. Ethernet cable, download speed help! - Similar Threads - Ethernet cable download

2. High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.

in XboX Insiders
    High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.: Hello! I’ve been having some trouble with my connection lately and wanted to see if anyone could please help. My console is connected to my router through ethernet. I mainly play FIFA (EAFC24),...
  3. Ethernet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet speeds: I have a gigabit ethernet switch and fibre to the property. I have all cat 7 cables running through the house. I use the switch in my bedroom and I run 2 ethernets off the switch. One goes to my...
  4. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  5. Is my Series X wifi faster when plugged in via Ethernet to a Google wifi puck, or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Series X wifi faster when plugged in via Ethernet to a Google wifi puck, or...: Basically title. What are the differences between the two connections? Which would be faster? 1d3c8e9e-76c8-4e26-9000-593a4684f141
  6. Xbox series s not connecting with ethernet cable but wireless working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s not connecting with ethernet cable but wireless working: Recently had some internet issues but that all sorted now and now my Xbox won’t work using a ethernet cable just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or problem...
  7. Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?: I was just wondering on whether I should hook up an Ethernet - which is connected to my Xbox - to my router or modem. I recently got a new modem which is supposedly to be a lot better than the...
  8. Ethernet cable not connecting to Xbox one but status stating wired!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet cable not connecting to Xbox one but status stating wired!!: After working for 2+ years, my Ethernet cable is not connecting to my Xbox One through a wired connection. I can wireless connect but it is very slow. Ethernet cable works as been tested by...
  9. Xbox wired connection when there is no ethernet cable plugged in (Solved)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wired connection when there is no ethernet cable plugged in (Solved): I had the issue of my xbox series X saying it was connected to the internet while being wired. Never connected a wire. Then I remember I just re-connected my tv to the wifi. Solved. Disconnect...
  10. Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender: My xbox 360 is unable to connect to the internet when I plugged an ethernet cord from it into the TP-Link RE220 wifi extender. Any solutions? [img] 6064f194-0718-4ab3-be45-d2ecd51efcf9