Estoque do Xbox Series X no Brasil

Discus and support Estoque do Xbox Series X no Brasil in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Olá, gostaria de saber se existe um previsão de quando os estoques das lojas do Brasil serão reabastecidas, está tendo uma falta muito grande dos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leonardo AzevedoAbrantes, Nov 13, 2020.

  1. Estoque do Xbox Series X no Brasil


    Olá, gostaria de saber se existe um previsão de quando os estoques das lojas do Brasil serão reabastecidas, está tendo uma falta muito grande dos Consoles?

    Hello, I would like to know if there is a forecast of when the stocks in stores in Brazil will be replenished, is there a huge lack of consoles?

    :)
     
    Leonardo AzevedoAbrantes, Nov 13, 2020
    #1
  2. 67e57662-856b-4f37-a Win User

    Garantia Xbox Series X no Brasil?[Garantia Xbox Series X no Brasil?]

    Então a Microsoft não cobre a garantia por compras feitas pela Amazon.com.br?
    Então seria melhor comprar por outras lojas que oferecem os 12 meses de garantia ao invés de 3!!!

    Obrigado

    So does Microsoft not cover the warranty for purchases made by Amazon.com.br?

    So it would be better to buy from other stores that offer the 12 months warranty instead of 3 !!!

    Thank you
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Garantia Xbox Series X no Brasil?[Garantia Xbox Series X no Brasil?]

    No no thats amazons warranty xbox is seperate as long as you buy new
  4. mike90ramirez Win User

    I have xbox gold, but it keeps asking me for a billing account.

    Change the region of your console to brasil, go to settings - system - language and location and change all to brasil (if your are in brasil)

    then, your profile has to be in brasil too, after that, you can acquire the game from website but you will need to add a CC from brasil, add billing info from brasil and try it.

    Or, download your profile in xbox 360 console, acquire the game from the marketplace and it will appears onready to install in xbox one.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Payday 3 isn't compatible.

    Do you have an Xbox Series X or Series S?

    This game is not compatible with the Xbox One, One S or One X.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox turns off mid games

    What game, which Xbox. Is it Xbox One, One S, Xbox One X, Series S, or Series X?

    What game and what are you doing.
Thema:

Estoque do Xbox Series X no Brasil

Loading...
  1. Estoque do Xbox Series X no Brasil - Similar Threads - Estoque Series Brasil

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...