Estimated Data Usage of xCloud

Discus and support Estimated Data Usage of xCloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! So I just got am Xbox controller and started using xCloud with my Galaxy S9 Plus. Been great so far except for some input lag and actual game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GxCoud, Nov 26, 2019.

1. /u/GxCoud
    /u/GxCoud Guest

Hi! So I just got am Xbox controller and started using xCloud with my Galaxy S9 Plus. Been great so far except for some input lag and actual game lagging. If you have any tips for the lagging that would be great.

Anyway, my question is does anyone have an estimated Data Usage for xCloud? I want to know because I have a 1tb data cap for my wifi.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/GxCoud
    [link] [comments]

/u/GxCoud, Nov 26, 2019
  2. mazolauk Win User

for xbl's april rewards, i have a question.

One of all three I'm afraid , and sorry, no easy way of tracking - it's up to us to estimate our own usage and hope MS agree with our estimates :/
  3. WPAK Win User

Our Xbox One apparently uses EXTREME AMOUNTS OF DATA.

Hi there,

if a couple of games were bought/downloaded then these can cause high use of data.

Games vary from a few GB update 60-70GB.

You can also see the estimated data usuage on the console too at 5.Select Network settings, and then select Bandwidth usage.

It will show the usuage for the last period.

If you have any additional questions just let us know
  4. Mafivee Win User

How much data should i be expecting to use?

I remember several years ago when I never had a PC for a few months and only really played Halo 3 or MW2 online my data usage was roughly 1-2GB, sometimes, but rarely 2-3GB a month (not including DLC/demos etc). Things may have varied since then and it
    is a rough estimate, but close around those numbers.
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

Data usage

Hey there! I did a little searching and I can't find the official answer (if there is one) but I'm seeing most other players estimating it between .5-1 gig an hour. You might try clocking the speed on your current network to see what it really looks like
    more accurately. You can also try in the game-specific forums over here and see if any players know for sure! Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 -
    Forum.

Hope this helps!
  6. II Hylander Win User

data usage

I have a a little less Gigs then you but I play quite a lot and I don't usually go over the limit don't even get close to going over.
Thema:

1. Estimated Data Usage of xCloud - Similar Threads - Estimated Data Usage

2. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  3. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...
  4. If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data

in XboX Insiders
    If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data: So I might be getting a series a as I have the original Xbox one and it’s very slow. I am going to use the same Microsoft account and everything so will all my game progress save. My main worry is...
  5. Monster Hunter World Cloud Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World Cloud Data: Hey, I see I have cloud saved data on my Xbox how do I retrieve it I created a new save and nothing popped up any way to just go into setting to download my cloud save on Monster hunter world?...
  6. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  7. Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%: Hi Since the latest update to the Xbox accessories app, I cannot customise my Elite series 2 controller. The xbox accessories app is stuck syncing data. I have reset the app, removed the app,...
  8. How to transfer data from old Xbox one S to new Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer data from old Xbox one S to new Xbox one S: I’ve got an Xbox One S that won’t stay on, keeps rebooting itself. So I bought a new one and would like to find out how my data can be transferred from the old to the new? It doesn’t stay on long...
  9. Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time: I purchased Microsoft Number pad few days ago, and today is supposed to be the estimated delivery date, yet when I checked it’s still pending. Payment already been made through the debit card…...
  10. Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...: They ended up giving me far cry 6 Gold edition $100 and I don't play that I don't care to have that and as soon as I was trying to get on the game and I'm a streamer and my ultimate game pass went...