Esports and Licensing concerns IRT Microsoft and Xbox
Discus and support Esports and Licensing concerns IRT Microsoft and Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First post to this community so please have patience. I've looked through the archives and didn't see anything that specifically addressed my concerns... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KyleSchrodetzki, Mar 30, 2021.
Thema:
Esports and Licensing concerns IRT Microsoft and Xbox
Loading...
-
Esports and Licensing concerns IRT Microsoft and Xbox - Similar Threads - Esports Licensing concerns
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.
in XboX InsidersClaim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments] -
Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...
in XboX InsidersWill owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a... -
I am trying to create 5 generic accounts that I can use for our Esports group for Minecraft.
in XBoX AccessibilityI am trying to create 5 generic accounts that I can use for our Esports group for Minecraft.: I want to buy 5 Minecraft Java Edition licenses for the High School Esports group, but I don't want to give these licenses to the students directly. I want to assign them to generic accounts that... -
School eSports account creation issues
in XBoX on WindowsSchool eSports account creation issues: Hello, I am an eSports coach and we recently just setup 14 gaming PC's, we have been playing game such as Fortnite, Apex, and Counter Strike. I was hoping to also have our students play Halo... -
Account for a high school eSports team
in XBoX AccessibilityAccount for a high school eSports team: I work for a school and we have an esports team. We are trying to create Microsoft accounts with the emails our Tech team dedicated for our team. We get an error message saying we are unable to... -
Sponsorship for Scholastic Esports
in XBoX on WindowsSponsorship for Scholastic Esports: Hi! I'm not sure who to reach out to or where to post, but I was looking for information on opportunities to get sponsorship from Microsoft for Xbox Game Pass for our educational/scholastic... -
x720x Extreme Gaming esport team looking for members
in XBoX Games and Appsx720x Extreme Gaming esport team looking for members: x720x Extreme gaming is looking for members what we look for someone who is a good team player and has good call outs and we need a tag change to show your a x720x Extreme Gaming member the name...