ESPN App

Discus and support ESPN App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Why? Why does ONLY my ESPN app do this? I live in missouri. I have decent internet. I pay for Gold and ESPN+ WHAT is going ON? What can I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SA1NT 0F LI3S, Sep 17, 2019.

1. ESPN App

ESPN App [​IMG]

Why? Why does ONLY my ESPN app do this? I live in missouri. I have decent internet. I pay for Gold and ESPN+ WHAT is going ON? What can I do from my end?

:)

SA1NT 0F LI3S, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Epic Louie Win User

World Cup tomorrow and destination Brazil on X1

You can watch all of the World Cup matches with the ESPN app. I'm using the ESPN app on my Xbox One.
  3. mikeymikemts Win User

New ESPN app works ony with game controller?

I'm pretty sure ESPN Or Microsoft will be releasing a new Update for that issue soon... Or the App is currently not programmed properly with the ESPN App ..

Michael.
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Access to NFL games?

5. jd0k Win User

No "fantasy" on ESPN app.

Thanks for the help guys. But on the demonstration he used the ESPN app and had basketball fantasy going on as he used the "Tyson Chandler" example. Trying to figure out fantasy on the ESPN app, as I am in a NBA fantasy league with ESPN.
  6. Ener Ji Win User

ESPN App WTH??

Completely agreed. The ESPN app's functionality in "snap" mode is close to useless. Does anyone know how to provide feedback to the developers of the ESPN app?
Thema:

ESPN App

1. ESPN App - Similar Threads - ESPN App

2. ESPN APP ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    ESPN APP ISSUES: Whenever I log into the espn app with my espn+ account on my Xbox it gives me error notifications that state “an error occurred when trying to connect to our services. Please try again later.” I...
  3. ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand

in XBoX on Windows
    ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand: This app is borderline a waste. I'm attempting to play an on demand ufc fight and it constantly brings up the "unexpected error, error occurred trying to connect to our services". I have deleted...
  4. Espn+ app not working on xbox1

in XBoX on Windows
    Espn+ app not working on xbox1: When I try to watch an on demand sports event on the espn app on xbox one. It does not play and a screen that says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." This has been happening...
  5. ESPN APP ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    ESPN APP ISSUES: Whenever I log into the espn app with my espn+ account on my Xbox it gives me error notifications that state “an error occurred when trying to connect to our services. Please try again later.” I...
  6. ESPN App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN App: My espn app did an update somewhat recently, when i log in i dont have espn+ any more. When i do the trouble shooting and get to step 3. i dont have the log in option i only have subscribe now...
  7. ESPN PLUS APP WONT INSTALL!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN PLUS APP WONT INSTALL!!: Hey everyone. So im trying to download the ESPN plus app to watch tonights UFC fight and it wont let me install it. I keep clicking “GET” and nothing happens. Does anyone know why?!! Its on my...
  8. ESPN App: Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN App: Not Working: Hi All, I am having issues with my ESPN app. When I try to launch the app, it doesn't let watch anything. Does it need and Xbox Live subscription and ESPN+ to work? Thanks in advance....
  9. ESPN app for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN app for Xbox one: My xbox one can't launch the ESPN app. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled it 10 times. I have reset my xbox, and router several times. The message I keep getting is it's only available in the...
  10. ESPN APP on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN APP on Xbox: I’ve tried all of the troubleshooting tips and tricks but my ESPN app on my Xbox still is having trouble connecting to THEIR espn services. Is anyone out there also experiencing this issue with...