ESPN APP ISSUES

Discus and support ESPN APP ISSUES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I log into the espn app with my espn+ account on my Xbox it gives me error notifications that state “an error occurred when trying to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Help pls #, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Help pls #
    Help pls # Guest

ESPN APP ISSUES

Whenever I log into the espn app with my espn+ account on my Xbox it gives me error notifications that state “an error occurred when trying to connect to our services. Please try again later.”

I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and power cycled my console. Before I input my espn+ account information I see all the games on the app but when I log in with my credentials to actually watch the games it gives me the error message.

Please Help!

:)

Help pls #, Jun 29, 2022
  2. mikeymikemts Win User

New ESPN app works ony with game controller?

I'm pretty sure ESPN Or Microsoft will be releasing a new Update for that issue soon... Or the App is currently not programmed properly with the ESPN App ..

Michael.
  3. Carai1 Win User

ESPN app issues

Yep I just tried to get on it and it told me the same thing. Anyone have a fix? I can use Netflix and Hulu so it isn't my connection.
  4. AramikKayzakian Win User

ESPN APP ISSUES

Has anyone tried this? I feel like you don’t need to reset the Xbox for this app to work. I am having the same issue. Works before I input my ESPN+ log in info and then gives me the same error after. Seems like an app issue.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

ESPN APP ISSUES

Hi there Andocretuse welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. You can try the following: The first step in resetting an Xbox One is to open the main menu. This can be accomplished in one of two ways:

Press the home button on your Xbox One controller. This is the illuminated button with a stylized X that is centrally located on the front of the controller near the top.

Alternately, you can press the left bumper until you reach the home tab, and then press left on the d-pad.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach the gear icon.

Press the A button to select the gear icon.

With all settings highlighted, press the A button again to open the settings menu.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach System.

Press the A button to open the ​System submenu.

With console info highlighted, press the A button again.

Press down on the d-pad to select reset console.

Press the A button to select this option and move to the final step.

Press left on the d-pad to select Reset and keep my games & apps. Then press the A button. This is the less thorough of the two options, as it only resets the Xbox One firmware and settings without touching your games and apps. Try this first, as it allows you to avoid downloading everything all over again.

YOU WILL NEED YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD
  6. Annoyed12345XK Win User

ESPN app issues

The ESPN app is pretty buggy and not well thought out. For example, the ESPN app locks up if I look at the controller help screen. I have received the same message ("can't retrieve all the required information") several times lately and I have had to reboot
    the box to get around it. Also, the new app has fonts that are impossible to read, so if you want to watch a replay, the only way to find out what the replay contains is to launch the video. Really pathetic coding on this app update....
Thema:

ESPN APP ISSUES

1. ESPN APP ISSUES - Similar Threads - ESPN APP ISSUES

2. ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand

in XBoX on Windows
    ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand: This app is borderline a waste. I'm attempting to play an on demand ufc fight and it constantly brings up the "unexpected error, error occurred trying to connect to our services". I have deleted...
  3. Espn+ app not working on xbox1

in XBoX on Windows
    Espn+ app not working on xbox1: When I try to watch an on demand sports event on the espn app on xbox one. It does not play and a screen that says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." This has been happening...
  4. ESPN APP ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    ESPN APP ISSUES: Whenever I log into the espn app with my espn+ account on my Xbox it gives me error notifications that state “an error occurred when trying to connect to our services. Please try again later.” I...
  5. ESPN App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN App: My espn app did an update somewhat recently, when i log in i dont have espn+ any more. When i do the trouble shooting and get to step 3. i dont have the log in option i only have subscribe now...
  6. ESPN PLUS APP WONT INSTALL!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN PLUS APP WONT INSTALL!!: Hey everyone. So im trying to download the ESPN plus app to watch tonights UFC fight and it wont let me install it. I keep clicking “GET” and nothing happens. Does anyone know why?!! Its on my...
  7. ESPN App: Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN App: Not Working: Hi All, I am having issues with my ESPN app. When I try to launch the app, it doesn't let watch anything. Does it need and Xbox Live subscription and ESPN+ to work? Thanks in advance....
  8. ESPN app for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN app for Xbox one: My xbox one can't launch the ESPN app. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled it 10 times. I have reset my xbox, and router several times. The message I keep getting is it's only available in the...
  9. ESPN App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN App: [img] Why? Why does ONLY my ESPN app do this? I live in missouri. I have decent internet. I pay for Gold and ESPN+ WHAT is going ON? What can I do from my end? 01cffb55-311e-4745-a802-6aa21aba7c35
  10. ESPN APP on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN APP on Xbox: I’ve tried all of the troubleshooting tips and tricks but my ESPN app on my Xbox still is having trouble connecting to THEIR espn services. Is anyone out there also experiencing this issue with...