Escape From Tarkov on Xbox Series X/S?

Discus and support Escape From Tarkov on Xbox Series X/S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon! There is such a game Escape From Tarkov. I'm following this game and really looking forward to its release on the console. Since I am a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShlyahtinAndrey, Mar 28, 2021.

  1. Escape From Tarkov on Xbox Series X/S?


    Good afternoon! There is such a game Escape From Tarkov. I'm following this game and really looking forward to its release on the console. Since I am a big fan of Xbox, I really want her to visit this platform. In a recent developer podcast, the head of development hinted at cooperation regarding an exclusive release on the console, maybe you will be interested. I would not like the game to be released only on the platform of competitors. Support if you are interested in this game for xbox?

    :)
     
    ShlyahtinAndrey, Mar 28, 2021
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Escape From Tarkov on Xbox Series X/S?

    I would not like the game to be released only on the platform of competitors.
    That's a decision only the developer can make, not up to Microsoft. Currently Escape From Tarkov is only scheduled for release for Windows.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    FUTURE GAMES WE WANT TO SEE ON XBOX ONE!

    Escape from Tarkov

    Dead by Daylight

    Heroes and Generals
  4. eren499 Win User

    Game you would like to get released on Xbox?

    I actually want squad, insurgency or escape from tarkov.
  5. GRRR2k19 Win User

    Escape from Tarkov

    I have it on pc its an awesome but very difficult game and after doing a ton of research they had mentioned at one point about bringing it to console but the talk died down quickly and there is very little chance it comes to console unfortunately
  6. Yombi Win User

    Escape from Tarkov

    I hope it will come. I don't tried it yet.
Thema:

Escape From Tarkov on Xbox Series X/S?

Loading...
  1. Escape From Tarkov on Xbox Series X/S? - Similar Threads - Escape Tarkov Series

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. My Computer Restarts and also crashes with BSOD while playing Escape From Tarkov

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Computer Restarts and also crashes with BSOD while playing Escape From Tarkov: I have experienced a number of different crashes while playing Escape From Tarkov. - I will have random restarts without warning - BSOD - messages include Kernel Heap Corruption, IRQL not less...
  9. Escape from Tarkov

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Escape from Tarkov: I've had my eye on this game since it was first announced and i would also like it to come to consoles, but i have heard a rumor, well over a year ago, that it may come to console, but it's only...
  10. Escape from tarkov

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Escape from tarkov: https://www.change.org/p/battlestate-games-bring-escape-from-tarkov-to-xbox-one-and-playstation-4?re... sign this guys hopefully we will get this on the Xbox 5a83250a-8445-41e1-a2ed-ba84445f05a2