Ersatz-Controller [Mod Translation - Replacement controller]

Discus and support Ersatz-Controller [Mod Translation - Replacement controller] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo Freunde! Habe meinen Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 mal jetzt zurückschicken lassen. 1 Mal direkt an Amazon zurück weil der Controller innerhalb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Florian7Goal, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Florian7Goal
    Florian7Goal Guest

Hallo Freunde!

Habe meinen Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 mal jetzt zurückschicken lassen. 1 Mal direkt an Amazon zurück weil der Controller innerhalb von 3 Tagen den geist aufgegeben hat und letzte Woche an Microsoft selber. Da habe ich heute einen Ersatz-Controller erhalten
    doch beim ersten testen in der Zubehör app musste ich feststellen dass die A und X Taste wieder Mal nicht richtig reagieren... Von 10 mal Drücken erkennt der Controller 2. Nun mejne Frage, kann ich den wieder einschicken lassen (und bekomme dann wahrscheinlich
    wieder einen Controller der nach paar tagen defekt ist weils ein Hardware fehler ist) oder kann ich mein Geld zurück bekommen bzw einen normalen Xbox One Controller anfordern (weil dieser hält wenigstens auch wenn der nur ein drittel des Elite V2 widerspiegelt)

LG

[Mod Translation - Hello friends!

Have my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 sent back now. 1 time directly back to Amazon because the controller gave up the mind within 3 days and last week to Microsoft itself. Since I got a replacement controller today but at the first test in the accessories
    app I had to find that the A and X button again do not react properly... From 10 times press, the controller detects 2. Now a question, can I have it re-sent in (and then probably get a controller that is defective after a few days because a hardware is faulty)
    or can I get my money back or request a normal Xbox One controller (because it lasts at least even if it only reflects a third of the Elite V2)]

:)

Florian7Goal, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Florian7Goal Win User

Danke erstmal für die Antwort!

Bei Amazon habe ich keine Garantie da ich den Controller schon zweimal austauschen ließ. Der Controller aber selber hat noch bis Januar bei Microsoft Garantie, Problem ist nur wenn ich meinen neuen defekten Controller wieder einschicke bekomme ich wieder
    einen Controller der nicht richtig funktioniert (A/B/X/Y Tasten funktionieren nicht immer, die Schultertasten funktionieren nach ca 20h nicht mehr etc) daher die Frage, geld zurück oder wie läuft das? Es kann halt nicht sein dass man 180€ bezahlt aber im grunde
    ist der Controller in Punkto tasten schlecht designt. Würde meinen ja zurückschicken und einen normalen Wireless Controller nehmen (da dieser hält) aber ich weiß nicht ob solche "Forderungen" arrogant oder üblich sind.

Lg Florian

[Mod Translation - Thank you for the answer!

At Amazon I have no guarantee as I have already had the controller replaced twice. The controller itself has a warranty until January at Microsoft, problem is only if I re-send my new defective controller I get again a controller that doesn't work
    properly (A/B/X/Y buttons don't always work, the shoulder buttons don't work after about 20h etc) so the question is, money back or how does that work? It just can't be that you pay 180€ but basically the controller is badly designed in terms of groping. Would
    send mine back and take a normal wireless controller (since it holds) but I don't know if such "demands" are arrogant or common.]
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Florian7Goal

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Considering that this was purchased via a third-party retailer, there would have no record that this was purchased on your account, and thus you would be unable to receive a refund by returning your controller to Microsoft. This could only be done if you
    returned it to Amazon, whom you originally purchased this from.

The only option you would have through Microsoft would be to exchange the controller for another of a like model.

I hope this was able to clarify further anything that seemed unclear.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Florian7Goal

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about what your options are in this situation.

There might be certain stipulations in place for you to return your controller back to Amazon for you money back, as you have already gotten the controller exchanged via Microsoft.

You can attempt this at your own risk, but considering that your controller is still under manufacture warranty, that means that you would still be able to

Request a controller replacement
    once more.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  5. GamerKgN18 Win User

Remplaso De control Xbox tiempo de Solicitud [Mod Translation-Xbox Control replacement Request time]

Me Comunique Por Una Llamada y si es una orden de remplaso de mi control xbox one

[Mod Translation-Call me for a call and if it is a replacement order from my xbox one control]
  6. Yasin Sahin Win User

Xbox One Alt nicht Xbox One S, habe ich Nachteile? [Translation - Xbox One Alt Not Xbox One S, Do I Have Disadvantages?]

Vielen Dank, deine Antwort hat viel Licht ins Dunkel gebracht.

Ich will die Xbox mehr als Apple TV Ersatz nutzen, mit dem Zusatznutzen auch mal Spiele spielen zu können wie Mortal Kombat 11.

Danke für die Aufklärung

[Mod Translation - Thank you, your answer has shed a lot of light.

I want to use the Xbox more as an Apple TV replacement, with the added value of being able to play games like Mortal Kombat 11.

Thank you for the Enlightenment]
Thema:

1. Ersatz-Controller [Mod Translation - Replacement controller] - Similar Threads - Ersatz Controller Mod

2. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  3. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  4. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  5. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  6. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  7. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  8. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  9. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  10. Spielstand gelöscht - Ersatz in Form von Fans, EP, Credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spielstand gelöscht - Ersatz in Form von Fans, EP, Credits: ich habe meinen FH3 Spielstand verloren. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, diesen wiederzubekommen oder einen Ersatz zu bekommen? Z.B. Fans, EP oder Credits? 72c59485-88a9-463b-84fe-a733893e8d40