Errore di accesso

Discus and support Errore di accesso in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mi segnala accesso negato, nonostante nei giorni precedenti io ci abbia giocato tranquillamente e ho scaricato nuovi puzzle. Ho gi provato a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GotJester866546, Jul 22, 2017.

  1. Errore di accesso


    Mi segnala accesso negato, nonostante nei giorni precedenti io ci abbia giocato tranquillamente e ho scaricato nuovi puzzle. Ho gi provato a disinstallare e reinstallare l'app, ma continua a dare lo stesso problema.

    Potete darmi qualche suggerimento per risolvere?

    :)
     
    GotJester866546, Jul 22, 2017
    #1
  2. jiin exe
    jiin exe Guest
    problemi di accesso

    tento di accedere e mi dice che ce un problema con xbox live. provo a recuperare il mio profilo scaricandolo e mi dice che temporaneamente il servizio di recupero profili xbox live non funziona. io pago questo servizio e ce sempre qualche problema. il
    vostro servizio non mi sta piacendo per niente. chiedo al più presto una risoluzione del problema
     
    jiin exe, Jul 22, 2017
    #2
  3. guile_mrd
    guile_mrd Guest
    problemi di accesso

    The Xbox support team is currently working on resolving the "Signing in to Xbox LIVE" issues, you can check the status on the following link:

    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
     
    guile_mrd, Jul 22, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Errore di accesso

    OK Fowl, Jul 24, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Errore di accesso

    HI,

    Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
  6. guile_mrd Win User

    problemi di accesso

  7. schnurren Win User

    Mancanza credenziali di accesso

    Buongiorno Utente9080,

    Non credo che si possa fare molto al riguardo.

    Puoi provare a contattare il team di supporto Xbox, ma se non disponi di credenziali, è possibile che non siano in grado di aiutarti.

    Prova a contattarli utilizzando questo link: https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

    [Original message]

    Hello Utente9080,

    I don't think there is much that can be done about that.

    You can try contacting Xbox Support team, but if you have no credentials, it is possible that they won't be able to help you.

    Try contacting them using this link : https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. ηιкσ乃丹刀 Win User

    PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

    A me sul telefono mi fa l accesso ma sulla play mi dice accesso fallito

    Come faccio??
  9. LowlifeEarth215 Win User

    Problema di Accesso [Translation-Login Problem]

    Grazie per aver risposto: forse non sono riuscito a spiegarmi bene, scusami ma non sono molto pratico di PC , tengo a precisare

    che ho due PC uno ( HP ) e l'altro ( Fujitsu ) il problema si riscontra con il Fujitsu ovviamente tutti e due con Windows 10 aggiornatissimi , stesso account , con il PC - HP accedo a Xbox Live senza problemi
    , avvio l'App Xbox accedo direttamente ed eseguo Microsoft Solitaire Collection , mentre con il PC - Fujitsu avvio l'App Xbox e mi chiede di effettuare prima l'accesso con l'account Microsoft ( cosa che io cerco di fare ma appena si apre la finestra di accesso
    si richiude immediatamente senza darmi la possibilit di accesso, di conseguenza eseguo il gioco come ospite senza poter salvare gli obiettivi, anche con la App Giallo Zafferano alla fine della installazione non la fa funzionare , mentre con il PC - HP non
    ho problemi , con tutti gli altri programmi che non mi chiedono l'account il PC funziona perfettamente. Scusa la lungaggine ma non so come altro spiegarmi.

    Le operazioni che Tu mi suggerisci le avevo gi fatte , ma senza successo, nello store di windows in alto a destra non compare la mia icona di account ma solo la sagoma dell'ometto con segno+

    Ciao grazie Anton

    Translate-Thank you for answering: maybe I could not explain well, sorry but I'm not very practical PC, I want to specify

    That I have two PC one (HP) and the other (Fujitsu) The problem is encountered with the Fujitsu obviously both with Windows 10 updated, same account, with PC-HP i log on to Xbox Live without problems, I start the Xbox App I log in directly and run Microsoft
    Solitaire C Ollection, while with the PC-Fujitsu booting the Xbox App and asking me to first log in with the Microsoft account (which I try to do but as soon as you open the login window closes immediately without giving me the option of access, as a result
    I run the game as a guest without being able to save the goals, even with the yellow saffron App at the end of the installation does not work, while with the PC-HP I have no problems, with all the other programs that do not ask me the account the PC works
    perfectly . Excuse the slowness but I don't know how else
Thema:

Errore di accesso

Loading...
  1. Errore di accesso - Similar Threads - Errore accesso

  2. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  3. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  4. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  5. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  6. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  9. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...
  10. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...