Error

Discus and support Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my screen is black and I get a Error message 0x80040900. The error code is not in the support page. What do I do? I also, have restarted the Xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZombieKnight83, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Error

my screen is black and I get a Error message 0x80040900. The error code is not in the support page. What do I do? I also, have restarted the Xbox one tree times, unless plugged it once. And nothing has changed.

:)

ZombieKnight83, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    Credentials error

credentials? isnt that like your accont info?

Try to go on xbox.com and sign into it and see if u have any messages. might just need to verify an email or something

Gift3d, Oct 21, 2017
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
  4. HELLRAZER305 Win User

Error Error Error

DID you fix it I got the same one??
  5. InFaDeLiTy Win User

Errors Errors Errors

No not at all, I cannot connect to XBL at all, I am not sure what is happening, I know my internet is working fine and ive never had issues with this console but since the most recent update my xbox wouldnt download/install it properly and i havent been
    able get online at all its quite lame.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Errors Errors Errors

Hey mate, can you please list the exact errors you're encountering? Also, go ahead and take a few minutes to answer the bold questions

here
    , as we'll need that information to help resolve the network issues.
  7. Photonimus Win User

ERROR ERROR ERROR...

Well, first things first.... If you want help, conduct yourself in a pleasant and respectable manner. Secondly, we can't help unless you describe a problem fully. Even then, we can only go through steps to try to help, so you need to cooperate. If the answers
    don't work, getting angry is not the course of action, it means we need to dig deeper.

If someone reads the issue and directs you to a solution, try it out. If it doesn't work, let us know so we can dig deeper.

And most importantly, understand that we here on these forums are not microsoft/xbox employees, we are gamers such as yourself trying to help out. When an issue requires contacting official support, they wont put up with this kind of attitude over the phone.

So again I say, please reply and fully explain each issue you are having so we can work through this.
  8. Temhotabot Win User

Errors Errors Errors

Have you done any self repairs to the console? Such as replacing the disc drive or fixing an RRoD?
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. 8015190e error

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015190e error: I've followed all the guides officially from Xbox I'm having issues playing mw3 og on Xbox One s and I'm still having issues fixing it 001ee575-bc36-4bff-87ac-07b155be4a47
  4. Error code 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80151909: Every time I go to log into my Xbox for the past week it’s not been able to.. I’ve tested my network connection and it fails every single time right when it gets to Xbox live connection but is...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error: Hello everyone, I am having exactly this issue : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-0x80070426-when-i-try-to-start-xbox/403f8e9b-2afc-4c32-9230-aa59b4732531...
  7. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  8. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  9. Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips "A Error Occurred": Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in the Captures app but not in the Captures...
  10. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...