Error: Your Profile Does Not Have The Correct Permissions

Discus and support Error: Your Profile Does Not Have The Correct Permissions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am facing this Error: Your Profile Does Not Have The Correct Permissions error on my Xbox S. Anyone here who can help me ? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anthony hawkins, Oct 2, 2021.

?

Xbox S

Poll closed Oct 9, 2021.
  1. Solution

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Guide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. error

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. anthony hawkins
    anthony hawkins New Member

I am facing this Error: Your Profile Does Not Have The Correct Permissions error on my Xbox S. Anyone here who can help me ?

anthony hawkins, Oct 2, 2021
  2. Steven Tillson
    Steven Tillson New Member
    I was also facing the same problem with my Xbox S but when I restart my Xbox, my issue got solved.

Steven Tillson, Oct 4, 2021
  3. John J. Hughes II Win User

Your profile does not have the correct permissions

Really wish I could help you but I don't remember how I did it exactly....

But if memory serves you have to do it from the xbox. you go to the parents account settings and find the child underneath and set it from there. can't be done from the website. it is remotely possible you go the child account and ask permission but I
    am pretty sure it is the parents account.

I remember it took several days and lots of experimenting to get it to work so the exact steps or fuzzy.... sorry!

If I think of anything I will drop another note.
  4. silly cat12 Win User

I am having same issue- bought son this garden warfare game for Christmas, just tried it today and it says same thing. He cannot get on there to play. Xbox Live(Xbox 360) is connected fine. How in the world to we get this to work??
  5. Cilo VaderGamer Win User

I Also had the same problem although I set up my son as teenager moderate
  6. SmartNutria6469 Win User

I am having the same issue. Need help. I even have him set up as an adult setting and still getting this erro.
  7. CracklyRacer38 Win User

I am having the same issue. Got my son the game for Christmas and he is still not able to play it. Xbox live is working.what is this "correct permission to access Xbox live" ? Please advise!!!
Thema:

1. Error: Your Profile Does Not Have The Correct Permissions - Similar Threads - Error Profile Does

2. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  3. Xbox 360 Download Profile Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Download Profile Error: Recently I've been having a lot of issues trying to download my main Xbox profile on to my 360. Basically what happens is I enter my email/password, the profile begins to download and then after...
  4. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  5. Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360: I'm trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 but I keep running into error code 8015000A. At first, I was seeing this error when trying to sign in with my existing console profile. I got prompted about...
  6. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  7. weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games: I’m getting an error on my xbox 360 game when i try to download my profile. I am currently on a xbox one. The error says “can’t connect to Xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  9. Error downloading profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error downloading profile: So I put in my newest password that I changed it too and it said “Password didn’t work. Make sure your password contains 6 and 16 char, or use your app password if you set up two-step...
  10. "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar..: "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar.. this error just started last night randomly. I was in party just fine. Tried to join another. I can join it but i cant hear...