Error Xbox Store week-long deals in Kinect Sports Rivals

Discus and support Error Xbox Store week-long deals in Kinect Sports Rivals in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi!!! In the last 5 days I tried to buy the Game Kinect Sports Rivals in the special deal with the price U$19,99 in XBOX live. The problem when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Eddie Nascimento, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Error Xbox Store week-long deals in Kinect Sports Rivals

Hi!!! In the last 5 days I tried to buy the Game Kinect Sports Rivals in the special deal with the price U$19,99 in XBOX live. The problem when I tried to buy error appears informing "Sorry this should not happend"!! I forgot to save the code error and
    now the game is not available with this price, now back to U$49,99.. How can I buy with the special price with this errors ? Tks!

:)

Eddie Nascimento, Dec 24, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Dec 24, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Great Canadian Deals

Today only (Aug. 11). Save $20 off of Kinect Sports Rivals - reg. $49.99 on for $29.99.

Deal is in store only.

twitter.com/.../498864469682843648

onyxishere, Dec 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Did you try to make the purchase on both the console and the website?

I'm afraid that if the deal is now over then there's nothing that can be done about it. Hopefully it will be back up again at some point in the near future.

onyxishere, Dec 24, 2014
  5. I tried to purchase on both, the console and the website!

Eddie Nascimento, Dec 24, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it. I wish there was something we could do to help here. In the future if you are having issues with something be sure to post on the forums or contact phone support right away so we can help get the problem solved.

onyxishere, Dec 24, 2014
  7. Ok Tks!!

Microsoft should put all games with week-long deals on 25th as a Christmas gift for all!!

Eddie Nascimento, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Eddie Nascimento Win User

I tried to purchase on both, the console and the website!
  9. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Did you try to make the purchase on both the console and the website?

I'm afraid that if the deal is now over then there's nothing that can be done about it. Hopefully it will be back up again at some point in the near future.
  10. Eddie Nascimento Win User

Ok Tks!!

Microsoft should put all games with week-long deals on 25th as a Christmas gift for all!!
  11. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. I wish there was something we could do to help here. In the future if you are having issues with something be sure to post on the forums or contact phone support right away so we can help get the problem solved.
  12. Lofty Who Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Thema:

1. Error Xbox Store week-long deals in Kinect Sports Rivals - Similar Threads - Error Store week

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  4. change your rigion store error

in XBoX on Windows
    change your rigion store error: Hello Microsoft Support, I have a problem. I always bought with a card in the Turkish store, and yesterday I wanted to buy, but it gave me an error " change your rigion store " I live in Morocco...
  5. Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer: Hello, I am trying to install MFS2020 on Microsoft store and comes with the error code 0x80073CFE or 0x80004005. I recently uninstalled the Xbox app in attempt to fix the issue but failed. I have...
  6. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store: error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store This is what it says when I try to open efootbal on my laptop hp core i7 8 gb ram...
  7. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...
  8. Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...: I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the store, uninstalling and reinstalling the windows...
  9. Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.: I'm able to download other apps such as netflix fine. Ive even tried to download it from the xbox website and get problems there too. Ive reset the store and gone through all troubleshooting tips...
  10. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052