ERROR XBOX ONE

Discus and support ERROR XBOX ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "This microsoft account is used by another user on this device, so you will not be able to add it here." What to do? I removed the account but qnd I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamuelCezar, Sep 27, 2018.

  1. SamuelCezar
    SamuelCezar Guest

    ERROR XBOX ONE


    "This microsoft account is used by another user on this device, so you will not be able to add it here." What to do? I removed the account but qnd I will log it again so it appears

    :)
     
    SamuelCezar, Sep 27, 2018
    #1
  2. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
  3. kernal69er
    kernal69er Guest
    Star Wars unleashed 1 and 2 Backward Comp!

    Anyone having issues buying xbox360 games?
    Tried buying Alan Wake on xbox.com but got the sorry error and tried on Xbox one with error saying to try website
     
    kernal69er, Sep 27, 2018
    #3
  4. ERROR XBOX ONE

    Internet Expert, Sep 27, 2018
    #4
  5. CarstenE Win User

    I'm having trouble with the xbox live service (your network is ok, but there are some issues with th

  6. zaix12 Win User

    cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7

  7. CryingHero Win User

    Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download Horizon 4, error code 0x803F8001]

  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect account

  9. RAFAmf15 Win User

    I'm having trouble with the xbox live service (your network is ok, but there are some issues with th

Thema:

ERROR XBOX ONE

Loading...
  1. ERROR XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - ERROR

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...