Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing

Discus and support Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently started the game Kingdoms & Lords on my WP 8 mobile phone. For whatever reason, Xbox games only shows that I have 4 achievements, whereas... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HyruleBalverine, Apr 27, 2014.

  1. Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing


    I recently started the game Kingdoms & Lords on my WP 8 mobile phone. For whatever reason, Xbox games only shows that I have 4 achievements, whereas the game itself shows that I have unlocked 6. I should have "Draw First Blood" and "Friends All Over the
    World" - both are listed as being earned in the game - but neither shows on Xbox.com or my phone's list of unlocked achievements.

    :)
     
    HyruleBalverine, Apr 27, 2014
    #1
  2. Need some XB1 and WP8 friends!!

    Looking for some friends that have gotten an XBone and/or a windows phone to play some games with.

    Currently playing XB1: COD: Ghosts, BF4, KI, DR3, Forza5, Zoo Tycoon, Crimson Dragon

    WP8: Kingdoms and lords, Risk, CivRev, Asph8, Crimson Dragon:ss
     
    OneFast PHOENIX, Apr 27, 2014
    #2
  3. True Sickle
    True Sickle Guest
    Annoying Problem Please Help [Lords & Kingdoms Cover Art Replacing Art For Multiple Games]

    anybody figured anything out on this stupid "kingdoms & lords" issue yet?
     
    True Sickle, Apr 27, 2014
    #3
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

    Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing

    G'day Hyrule! Sometimes earning another achievement will push the others to update too. Can you try earning one more to see if all 3 update on your xbox.com profile?

    If that doesn't work and if you're willing, then you can also try deleting the game to re-install it. Play through again to re-earn the achievements.

    Let us know how it goes.
     
    Misses Joust, Apr 28, 2014
    #4
  5. Hi, Misses Joust;

    I probably should have said this, but I tried that just before posting. The last achievement that shows as being earned (for losing my first battle) was done just prior to posting in an attempt to get the others to update.

    I was worried that I'd have to delete it and start over, but hoped that I would not. I have also sent a support request to Gamesloft in the hopes that they will have a different solution than starting over.
     
    HyruleBalverine, Apr 28, 2014
    #5
  6. Mr Granstaff
    Mr Granstaff Guest
    What kind of phone do you have? The HTC 8XT models are having issues since last Friday. On another note, this reminds me of Temple Run 2. I had to reinstall that game twice to earn a couple of achievements again. Like you, it popped up in-game, but failed
    to sync with the XBL servers.
     
    Mr Granstaff, Apr 29, 2014
    #6
  7. zRaijin
    zRaijin Guest
    I have the same problem with Rayman Fiesta Run on Windows 8. Even on Trueachievement.com, my last achievement is unlocked. But for some reason, all the achievements are unlocked on Xbox.com, but I have got only 180G and 19/20 cheevos ...
     
    zRaijin, Apr 29, 2014
    #7
  8. maxen
    maxen Guest

    Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing

    I sent you a couple Live messages about this as I was unable to access the forums at a time, but it seems Misses Joust made the same suggestions as me.

    Did Gameloft ever get back to you?
     
    maxen, May 1, 2014
    #8
  9. The did, yes:[quote user="Gameloft"]

    Hi,

    Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer care.

    Please be informed SUP is aware of this issue and hopefully the problem will be solved soon.

    Thank you for understanding.

    Please accept our apologies for the current inconveniences and feel free to reply to this letter in case of any other questions or concerns.

    [/quote]
    I ended up just following your suggestion and deleting and reinstalling the game. Worked like a charm.
     
    HyruleBalverine, May 2, 2014
    #9
  10. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Interesting reply...

    I'm glad it worked out. I see from your profile that you have already managed to re-earn those achievements. Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing :)
     
    maxen, May 3, 2014
    #10
  11. Yes; I was still relatively early in the game, so I just took your advice (which was mirrored/echoed by Misses Joust) and redid it. I just have to make sure I'm somewhere where the game can fully connect to Live, like my home for this game, I guess.
     
    HyruleBalverine, Nov 1, 2018
    #11
  12. maxen Win User

    Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing

    Interesting reply...

    I'm glad it worked out. I see from your profile that you have already managed to re-earn those achievements. :)
  13. Mr Granstaff Win User

    Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing

    What kind of phone do you have? The HTC 8XT models are having issues since last Friday. On another note, this reminds me of Temple Run 2. I had to reinstall that game twice to earn a couple of achievements again. Like you, it popped up in-game, but failed
    to sync with the XBL servers.
  14. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing

    Hi, Misses Joust;

    I probably should have said this, but I tried that just before posting. The last achievement that shows as being earned (for losing my first battle) was done just prior to posting in an attempt to get the others to update.

    I was worried that I'd have to delete it and start over, but hoped that I would not. I have also sent a support request to Gamesloft in the hopes that they will have a different solution than starting over.
  15. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing

    The did, yes:[quote user="Gameloft"]

    Hi,

    Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer care.

    Please be informed SUP is aware of this issue and hopefully the problem will be solved soon.

    Thank you for understanding.

    Please accept our apologies for the current inconveniences and feel free to reply to this letter in case of any other questions or concerns.

    [/quote]
    I ended up just following your suggestion and deleting and reinstalling the game. Worked like a charm.
  16. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing

    Yes; I was still relatively early in the game, so I just took your advice (which was mirrored/echoed by Misses Joust) and redid it. I just have to make sure I'm somewhere where the game can fully connect to Live, like my home for this game, I guess.
Thema:

Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing

Loading...
  1. Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing - Similar Threads - Error WP8 Game

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Mass Effect Infiltrator (WP8) 100% error on Xbox.com

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Infiltrator (WP8) 100% error on Xbox.com: I have all of the Achievements, last two unlocked while offline. Xbox.com shows that all the achievements are unlocked individually, but counts them as 19/20 and shows a 95% completion. I've...