Error with parental consent- Xbox live profile for child

Discus and support Error with parental consent- Xbox live profile for child in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm encountering a problem when I try to give parental consent for my child to create an Xbox profile. He's 8 and likes to play Minecraft.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TinaLy75, Jul 15, 2019.

1. TinaLy75
    TinaLy75 Guest

Hi,

I'm encountering a problem when I try to give parental consent for my child to create an Xbox profile.

He's 8 and likes to play Minecraft.

However, whenever I enter my email to give consent via his Microsoft profile, I get the following message below.

Is there something wrong with the site?

Tina

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

:)

TinaLy75, Jul 15, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not.

Parental Consent Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.

Related Issues
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts

Definition of a Microsoft child account

A child's account no longer appears in your family on Xbox One
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Can’t change to a custom picture

Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    Remove.

Related Issues

4. DrifterX22 Win User

Profile pictures

Solution

Remove.

Related Issues

5. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox Unreachable Settings

Solution

Remove.

Related Issues

6. TinaLy75 Win User

Have tried different browser but get the same error message.

Under my account, the 'Privacy & Online safety' menu doesn't show my son's profile because I haven't even been able to get him an X-box profile!

This is the reason for the thread.
Thema:

1. Error with parental consent- Xbox live profile for child - Similar Threads - Error parental consent

2. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  3. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  4. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  5. Parental Consent Error Message 'Something's gone wrong, it's not you it's us

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Consent Error Message 'Something's gone wrong, it's not you it's us: My son is not able to access his games on Xbox S. His account is linked to mine and I am requested to provide consent. When I follow the link to provide consent, I get the error "Something's gone...
  6. Can't add parent to account error code: 0x80bd0043

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add parent to account error code: 0x80bd0043: Don't know how to fix this issue, I've already restarted my xbox 14db1872-0baa-4baf-aab3-8e56e713db41
  7. Whenever the parent acount logs in on minecraft it just goes to a error page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever the parent acount logs in on minecraft it just goes to a error page: I'm not old enough to have a full xbox account, so i need a parent microsoft account connected, whenever they log in though, it just comes to this error page. Any advice would be greatly...
  8. Xbox Family parent account error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Family parent account error: For years I have been stuck with a problem with my Xbox account which is that I want to play mutiplayer on Minecraft pe, But my privacy settings say otherwise and cause is from My adult account in...
  9. Cannot tie new kids accounts to my parent account. error 0x80a400008

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot tie new kids accounts to my parent account. error 0x80a400008: Hi. I've been trying to create accounts for my kids all day, everytime it gets to the point where I tie the accounts to my account as a parent, I get the aforementioned error code. I've followed...
  10. Cannot associate a parent account to an orphaned child account... Error msg "Xbox live ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot associate a parent account to an orphaned child account... Error msg "Xbox live ...: I removed my son's account off my account (trying to sort out an issue but that's another story). Now, when he tries to sign into Xbox live it says that the parent account associated with his...