Error while starting Minecraft

Discus and support Error while starting Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So me and my friend were just playing together then he gets the bright idea to make a loop command block that summons TNT. Then my game crashes. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PickaxeMaster96, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Error while starting Minecraft

So me and my friend were just playing together then he gets the bright idea to make a loop command block that summons TNT. Then my game crashes. I relaunch and then I get an error saying, "Give it another try: If you keep seeing this, turn off your Xbox
    by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds. Then turn it back on and try your action again. (0x80040200)." So I did that and I retried. Still doesn't work. I pulled the power plug then restarted it. Still doesn't work. I tried switching users.
    Still doesn't work. There are two options: Close and Report a Problem. How should I deal with this?

:)

PickaxeMaster96, Sep 26, 2017
  2. Disconnection from xbox live when starting minecraft

When starting minecraft i get disconnected from xbox live, and cannot reconnect while minecraft is playing. Is telling me i have to play offline

CrackerJack685, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Halo 3 - Error while starting game

Have recently picked up a second hand Xbox 360 to play an old classic (Halo 3) but I am struggling to get it to work.

I originally picked up a digital download from Games for Gold but when I started the game I can only get as far as the menu. If I try to start a custom game when the screen goes black to start the game I get an error message that says 'Disk Read Error'.
    I don't even have a disk at this point so that doesn't make much sense. After clearing the console cache a few times, re-downloading the game, doing a licence transfer etc I still couldn't get it to work.

I then picked up a physical disk copy of the game, formatted the hard drive and then for good measure removed the drive entirely. This essentially gives me a blank console, no profiles, no cache, nothing. I boot the game, try to load a map and I'm greeted
    with the same error from the disk.

I can play any other game (MW2/Halo CE) without any issues at all, so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If anyone has any suggestions on where to go from here that would be great.

toonshorty-756B994F-5FB7-4D8A-AA1C-69765F46DAE0, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Phuc_11 Win User

How to fix error 0x8000000d when I was trying to login in Xbox live ?

I having error while try to signing Xbox app and Minecraft launcher
  5. JoshuaCagle1 Win User

CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT BEDROCK EDITION for windows

Well, while it was installing it threw some type of error and crashed the Minecraft launcher. I did not see the error, but I am sick of this.
  6. simeon kostov Win User

can't install minecraft i get an error "there has been an error"

no i get the error message saying "sorry unable to start minecraft"
  7. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft Erro Afogado

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that while trying to play Minecraft, you are receiving the error code, “drowned”. While looking at known errors on the official Minecraft website; Error Code Troubleshooting, it is suggested to open a ticket with Minecraft Support – Contact Us if you are still receiving the error even after troubleshooting.

Please open a ticket with Minecraft Support for additional assistance. You may also view Minecraft Bugs for errors that may be similar to the one you are receiving.

Thank you,

-Tali
  8. Gun69er Win User

Error code 0x97e107df pops up for every game

Same issue while trying to start Minecraft. Go to help screen...does not recognize this code?
Thema:

Error while starting Minecraft

1. Error while starting Minecraft - Similar Threads - Error while starting

2. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  3. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  4. error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live: Yes ive got error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating my xbox 360 to xbox live it was kinda strange but is there any way to fix it? 11b89d65-d497-46f9-90fc-9077ddf16a4c
  5. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  6. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  7. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  8. How can I find out what build version my xbox is while I currently have a start up error e102

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find out what build version my xbox is while I currently have a start up error e102: I'm trying to do an offline update due to start up error e102 but I'm being asked for build version. I know it's in settings console details etc. How can I find this info if I can't start up the...
  9. file error -2143322101 while trying to start up any of my xbox gamepass games

in XBoX on Windows
    file error -2143322101 while trying to start up any of my xbox gamepass games: Lately I got Xbox game pass and I was having a great time until I ran into a problem and now I can't start any of my Xbox games. Does anybody have an idea of what might be causing it?...
  10. Error while trying to start Games on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error while trying to start Games on Xbox One S: Hey Guys, I have been facing this error when I try to start the games on my Xbox which were digitally bought and downloaded. It tells me 'For some reason, The Witcher 3 has taken too long to...