Error when trying to process warranty

Discus and support Error when trying to process warranty in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Trying to send an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller back (Under warranty , 8/21/23). Get all the way through the process until it asks for payment... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShadowOfEnigma, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Error when trying to process warranty

Trying to send an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller back (Under warranty , 8/21/23).
    Get all the way through the process until it asks for payment information.
    Then gives me an error , saying to try again later.
    I have tried waiting, tried using 3 different devices to do this, and still receive an error.

Edit:

Here is the error

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

e7gSjK2makW76Boi.16

2022/11/28 - 00:27:51 UTC

:)

ShadowOfEnigma, Nov 28, 2022
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox 360 updatedownload, constant fails

3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox Warranty Process

Hello there!

Regarding the repair exchange process you will just need to contact our support and they will be able to let you know on how you can send your device.

Contact us | Xbox Support

Also, usually on the e-mail that you receive with your shipping label you should be able to find all the extra information you need.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Warranty Process

Fyi op.don't send it in the original box it will increase the likely hood it gets stolen o. The way

You can goto a grocery store to get a box

Why cant you ask your workplace for a print out my sup doesn't mind it costs pennies for businesses or your school

They might even have a box for you

Businesses and schools .don't like waste so you taking a box out of their hands is doing them a favor and less to throw out which costs money and fills up landfill space

You are only making more work for yourself by not doing it yourself

Do you really care about a 10 dollar box when you have a 700 dollar console that needs to be replaced

Or a free box and a simple favor from your school or workplace for a label plus a free box

That takes mins to do

In this day and age you don't have a printer ? Or a neighbor with one instead of spending hours trying to get a box and a print from a company that could weeksdue to the current world conditions why not head to your neighbor and get a box or printout or workplace for one that takes mins
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Warranty Process

That was a long time ago

Have you tried a factory reset ?

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

You can goto a store and buy a box or goto your local grocery store and ask for ione or even goto FedEx and get a box and print the label right there

They havent advance ship in years and there is no proccess to send you an advance ship

Not with the current world conditions right now and the chip shortage

Hate to break it to you

NO company does advance ship especially with the current world conditions right now so it's not really a customer service issue

It's about safety

There are quarantine periods etc and safety protocols that MUST be followed

Shipping and manufacturing are delayed in all regions and services

And yes warranty and shipping processes have been affected as the warranty proccess did state

Getting a box isn't that hard

I can goto my receptionist or school and ask for a print out for a label

You could probably do the same with a box goto your workplace or school and ask for a box
  6. kingvas78 Win User

A Cautionary Essay about Xbox Warranty Service

The console comes with a one year warranty from MS...... why is this discussion still going? The consumer has a responsibility in the warranty process.... and when warranty expires, it expires....
Thema:

Error when trying to process warranty

1. Error when trying to process warranty - Similar Threads - Error trying process

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  6. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  7. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  8. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  9. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  10. when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code...: When I tried to connect to the Xbox Live, mz xbox 360 wanted me to install a new update, when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code 4451 - 4497 -...