Error when trying to launch grounded (gamelaunchhelper)

Discus and support Error when trying to launch grounded (gamelaunchhelper) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I attempt to launch grounded it displays an error saying that the application is exiting and cannot service this request I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor Arthur, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Error when trying to launch grounded (gamelaunchhelper)

Whenever I attempt to launch grounded it displays an error saying that the application is exiting and cannot service this request

I have tried everything I can think of.

Restarting my computer

Reinstalling grounded

Verifying game files

Changing which disk it is installed onto

etc.

Please can someone help me. I understand that this may not be related to the xbox program so if someone can direct me to a different area that may be able to help please do so.
    Error when trying to launch grounded (gamelaunchhelper) [​IMG]

:)

Connor Arthur, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Thanks for the feedback Connor.
  3. Connor Arthur Win User

It ended up somehow fixing itself but thank you for your help
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Connor, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this try this procedures below.

DEFRAG

Defragment your Windows 10 PC

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/def...

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  5. Klokker Win User

Error code 0x87DD002C

This error code appears when i try to launch sea of thieves, and said me after this code than i'm not connected to the xbox live,

The same error code appears when i launch xbox companion

I take the game passe like today earlier in the day,

However, when i try to launch Grounded the game launch and said " we meet an problem on the launch"

For this 2 games i dont played it since a long time and i dont have any update who's launching,

And when i try to download new game like Humankind, its just said " error" and dont launch the download,

I think its like a problem of update on my windows story or something like this cause no game gots update and i cant download new ones,

Maybe there is a button like " force update of windows store" or something like this

Sorry for my English, i'm french so i understand well but can have some faults in the words ^^
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Error When I try to Launch FH3

Hey MassiveTurtle37! What does the error message say specifically? Additionally, what graphics card are you using? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. Error when trying to launch grounded (gamelaunchhelper) - Similar Threads - Error trying launch

2. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  3. I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer.: I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer. It has never worked, just installed but didn’t manage to get in. Windows 11 is up to date and I have more than 50gB space....
  4. So this happen when I try to launch xbox app on pc "error code 0x80040904 occurs"

in XBoX on Consoles
    So this happen when I try to launch xbox app on pc "error code 0x80040904 occurs": So this happen when I try to launch xbox app on pc "error code 0x80040904 occurs" d44c9a02-1ca4-4a41-8b79-db1a846cf242
  5. Why do I get error 0x803F8001 when trying to launch a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get error 0x803F8001 when trying to launch a game?: I have Sunset Overdrive in my library and I was able to run it and play without problems till yesterday. Now when I launch it, I get the followin error; Sunset Overdrive is not available in your...
  6. Getting error code 0xc0ea0001 when trying to launch Starfield on my laptop (Acer Nitro 5)....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error code 0xc0ea0001 when trying to launch Starfield on my laptop (Acer Nitro 5)....: I'm having an issue launching starfield(I own the base game and premium content DLC) without needing to restart my laptop first. I play starfield at night and shut down my laptop every night. When...
  7. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  8. Error code 20152945121 when trying to launch Microsoft flight simulator through windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 20152945121 when trying to launch Microsoft flight simulator through windows store: Hi, I hope everyone is well, when trying to launch Microsoft flight sim to install the full game I get the error code file system error 20152945121 and I’ve tried so many ways to avoid it but I...
  9. I am receiving an error message when I try to launch that says my graphics card doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am receiving an error message when I try to launch that says my graphics card doesn't...: I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 and from what I have seen online, that should be enough to run Starfield. I'm not the most tech savvy but I tried to reinstall the game and I updated my drivers...
  10. Getting error code: 0x800704C7 when trying to launch games from Game Pass on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error code: 0x800704C7 when trying to launch games from Game Pass on PC.: As the title says, I am unable to play any games I have downloaded from Game Pass through the Xbox app on my PC. Every time I click play, the game fails to launch and the Xbox app gives me an...