Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher

Discus and support Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I bought Minecraft java & bedrock edition, on the launcher Java works fine but when I try to install bedrock it says an error has occurred.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WittedParty166, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher

So recently I bought Minecraft java & bedrock edition, on the launcher Java works fine but when I try to install bedrock it says an error has occurred. The error code I am shown is 0x803F8003 despite me purchasing it. On the second image is what shows when I try to download it, I just got a laptop, so all of this is new for me. Any suggestions are welcomed
    Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher [​IMG]

Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher [​IMG]

:)

WittedParty166, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  3. Francia J. Win User

That’s great to know! You’re welcome.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

"This may mean that your subscription or trial that the game was tied to has ended. This may also mean that there’s an issue with the game." Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

Let's validate your license for the game. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and let me know if you can see the order from there stated as "completed". Once confirmed, kindly sign out on your Microsoft Store App, Minecraft Launcher, Xbox App and then restart your PC before signing back in.
  5. WittedParty166 Win User

I fixed the issue, I had to go on the Minecraft website, sign out and press buy Minecraft. Then I signed back in and it took me to the page below and I pressed download. The launcher was able to download the bedrock version after this and seems to work fine. Thanks for assisting me
    [​IMG]
  6. WittedParty166 Win User

When I go to the 2nd link it says I haven't made any purchases, I bought Minecraft off the official website so I'm not sure if that's adding to the issue.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher - Similar Threads - Error trying download

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  4. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  5. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  6. Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console: Trying to download (from a disc) Assassin's Creed: Mirage onto my Xbox Series X. Have the correct version of the game but when I try to download it gives the error message 0x8007139f. The help...
  7. I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...: It’s on a PlayStation btw not Xbox b19d3f41-d1a4-4116-bc53-b11faead4336
  8. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  9. Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360: I'm trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 but I keep running into error code 8015000A. At first, I was seeing this error when trying to sign in with my existing console profile. I got prompted about...
  10. Error code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download COD®

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download COD®: Xbox One S Every time I try to download Call of Duty the download starts (it doesn't go even 1 MB) and then stops with the error code 0x87E0000F. This ONLY happens with Call of Duty as my other...